PDA

View Full Version : What about the patch after this one?

whataboutthenextpatch
21-05-2015, 10:27
Now firstly let me say that this thread is nothing to do with the controller issues, which the upcoming patch appears to only solve at least from the change log I have read here;

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?22817-Please-read-Xbox-One-Issues

Now thats all fair and well, the patch is at Msoft and getting checked but could we get an update from the guys at SMS on the progress of the next patches? My main issues with the XB1 versions are:

- Drive being locked out in qualifying/free practice
- Framerate slowdown and intermittent freezing (that is normally fixed with resetting xb1)

These are the only bugs I experience that I would say serious detract from the game, but one non bug that also seriously detracts from the game is not being able to search for games and getting thrown in a random lobby. I know that this is a XB1 issue thats being worked on but is it realistic that this will be improved on in the coming weeks or are we talking months? I'm pretty tired of getting put in a 3/16 player lobby when I know that there is a 14/16 available..

Please dont lock this thread, I dont believe this is a thread the same as the others but focusing on other issues that effect this console

Max Kelly
21-05-2015, 13:01
see here:
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?22497-Known-Issues-Collective-Thread-(XB1)-Not-for-bug-reporting!-Update-18-05

whataboutthenextpatch
21-05-2015, 14:35
see here:
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?22497-Known-Issues-Collective-Thread-(XB1)-Not-for-bug-reporting!-Update-18-05

Thanks for that Max, I appreciate that the team are aware of the bugs I specified but what I was hoping for was getting a brief overview of the progress of fixing them, maybe something like what is being worked on right now, is it fixed and what is taking longer than expected.

I dont mind waiting say a month for these items to be patched but I would be cool to know the progress, personally what annoys me is not the time for a patch but the lack of info surrounding it. I think a lot of people would be more accepting of the problems if there was a little bit of SMS feedback on the issues

Max Kelly
21-05-2015, 14:40
unfortunately it is not possible to know anything before the release of the patch

titanic tony
21-05-2015, 20:31
I made 6 people buy this game and I got a ear full 4 of them have swapped it in I have kept mine hoping your patch will work the other 2 downloaded it and they were really pissed some needs to do a daily post to say yes or no on update news a no not today is better than nothing that's were the frustration is coming from
people not knowing what's going on try it a simple yes with a date or no sorry not to day

Ian Bell
21-05-2015, 20:39
I made 6 people buy this game and I got a ear full 4 of them have swapped it in I have kept mine hoping your patch will work the other 2 downloaded it and they were really pissed some needs to do a daily post to say yes or no on update news a no not today is better than nothing that's were the frustration is coming from
people not knowing what's going on try it a simple yes with a date or no sorry not to day

We've taken all of your points onboard and added the details to the bug list.