PDA

View Full Version : I've bought the Limited Edition but I don't see the extra cars

davidslv
21-05-2015, 11:04
Hello guys,

I've followed all the instructions on the page 2 to get my coupon code for the extra 5 cars, and I've redeemed the code in Playstation Store, no problem, although I was expecting to see the new cars to be in the practice mode which they are not.

What do I need to do to see them?

Thank you very much

Sankyo
21-05-2015, 11:07
No idea how this works, but did you try and restart the console?

madmax2069
21-05-2015, 11:07
Did you download them and restart the game ?

Just entering the redeem code wont add the cars to the game, you have to download the content, and once they're downloaded restart the game for the added cars ro show up, if you dont restart the game they'll not show up.

davidslv
21-05-2015, 19:59
Yes I have done all that and they don't show up... Actually I don't see any notifications mentioning the download

madmax2069
21-05-2015, 20:03
Yes I have done all that and they don't show up... Actually I don't see any notifications mentioning the download

Well in that case go back into the store to see if it gives you the option to download them. Because you can enable the code, it wont automatically start the download even if you buy them/redeem the code for them, you have to actually start the download (usually highlighting the down arrow by the items you bought/unlocked, or by pressing the download now button).