PDA

View Full Version : game steering isse

brian.f
21-05-2015, 13:14
Does anyone experiencing any steering issue??

1. The car kept slightly turning to right, if I change the view into the car I could clearly see the steering wheel slightly going right even I did nth on the controller...

2. The car somehow can't be steering neither to left or right sometimes, no matter how hard you push to neither directions...

I have check the xb1 controller, seems is not the reason and also play around with game control setting but no use on these issues...sounds like to me is a bug

z3r0cool77
21-05-2015, 16:56
Most commonly caused by setting the deadzone too low. As controllers wear they tend to slightly lose center. The xbone controllers seems to almost always end up being off to the right. Pcars is VERY sensitive to stick inputs so you'll need to tweak the deadzone until the wheel centers up. For me thats around a setting of 15.

DIXON76
21-05-2015, 21:36
I have this issue with the pagani zonda so does tpr chemical plus he's able to tune his right track bar in the zonda were as its not available to tune for anybody else i know.X1 btw my deadzones are at 50 on the pad.

giulianbu
21-05-2015, 23:25
Most commonly caused by setting the deadzone too low. As controllers wear they tend to slightly lose center. The xbone controllers seems to almost always end up being off to the right. Pcars is VERY sensitive to stick inputs so you'll need to tweak the deadzone until the wheel centers up. For me thats around a setting of 15.

but also by adjusting the well pad and too sensitive then driving is impossible while the d-pad and better, and a defect in the game and go arranged, always if I can see it difficult

madmax2069
21-05-2015, 23:28
Try setting the steering deadzone higher, keep going till it stops turning the wheel by itself.

griffidh
22-05-2015, 15:26
I had a problem with the steering locking the fix for this the developers have given is to reduce the deadzone to zero which has now created the issue of most of the cars drifting to the right if you try and correct the steering you just end up swerving all over the track imo the game is currently unplayable I hope the next patch fixes these issues as these are worse than any frame rate problems

DIXON76
23-05-2015, 00:04
OK, i've tested various things like deadzones and sensitivity, i have also reset the tune back to stock and tested it, i also got a mate to test it on his wheel to no avail. Every test i did it still veered left. Of all the cars i've driven this only happens in the pagani zonda.

z3r0cool77
23-05-2015, 00:46
Left or right? Initially you said right now left. Typo or did it change?

xcarlmx
23-05-2015, 10:53
I had a problem with the steering locking the fix for this the developers have given is to reduce the deadzone to zero which has now created the issue of most of the cars drifting to the right if you try and correct the steering you just end up swerving all over the track imo the game is currently unplayable I hope the next patch fixes these issues as these are worse than any frame rate problems

They have said that fixing this is part of the new patch that should be released soon.

beagea
23-05-2015, 12:23
Is it just me or has the 1.3 update been released? I saw today that all my controller setting were set back stock and although the feel of the stick feels much improved, there is still issues with the smooth turning of the wheel (a small touch of the stick is still turning the wheel far too much causing a necessity to counter turn the stick).

I set my Steering deadzone to 15 previously could only play when set at 0 and set the Sensitivity to 0, which is a marked improvement from when I played it yesterday but still not an ultimate driving experience yet, will there be further work on the analogue stick range and axis deadzone range?

On a related but different note can I please refer you to this clip from a member of my club https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pg0gowmKlLY and ask when do we think we are going to get this ultimate driving experience game we were promised.

DIXON76
23-05-2015, 16:01
I can't find where i said it steers to the right but if i did its just a typo, i meant left.Like i said we checked double checked when testing, we even went back to stock, plus under the Antiroll bars in the tuning menu i can't scroll down past the rear antiroll slider but a friend of mine can, he says he see's the option to tune the right track bar.

Both in the PZ.

griffidh
23-05-2015, 22:14
They have said that fixing this is part of the new patch that should be released soon.

I hope so because when the game is working right it does seem very good just rarely works as it should

brian.f
27-05-2015, 02:38
I have tried the deadzone and sensitivity setting and seems not much change to me...and quite of the post out there also mentioning this issue, some properly say it happen on all cars.....LOL

Better to sit back and wait for the new patch...=o=

BDR Daz
27-05-2015, 23:19
I have tried the deadzone and sensitivity setting and seems not much change to me...and quite of the post out there also mentioning this issue, some properly say it happen on all cars.....LOL

Better to sit back and wait for the new patch...=o=

Another thing to do is to completely uninstall the game from the Xbox and re-install ... A friend of mine that all racing games we have been on par lap times, this one I was 2 seconds off the pace on every track we tried and there was no reason for it (he even monitored me whilst I was racing and the lines were pretty much identical)

I did a re-install and all of a sudden I was on pace, we cant explain how I gained 2 seconds but it worked !!