PDA

View Full Version : They need to fix this ASAP!!!

Iwanchek
21-05-2015, 15:00
Cars all over the track
- Its netcode issue (maybe) but the lag is just massive!! I overtook a dude on a Nordschleife and he appears in front of me:confused: soooo, major net improvements need to be done here!!!

Penalty system:
- This one need to be re-done massively!! If i cut obvious a corner, please DSQ me, invalid my lap time, but you canīt give me a damn 5secīs for cutting the corner when i was rammed and pushed of the track and pretty damn hard and unfair!So, the penalty system need to be really fixed!

Race rules:
Why do 95% of them need to be idiots on track?? Why ramming people, crashing into them, forcing them of the track, why?? I know-bīcoz game let them!!! Unfairness needs to be punished automatically and this is where the"penalty system should be in the first place", to prevent dirty racers to race!!

I really hope that tey will fix those thing so that we can drive normally a damn race without idiots, itīsnot fun at all....to day i didnīt have any clean race playing 4-5 tracks, no wax, till we come to first corner itīs all over...!!

Roger Prynne
21-05-2015, 15:03
Why do 95% of them need to be idiots on track?? Why ramming people, crashing into them, forcing them of the track, why??
Because they can and most are probably kids.

whataboutthenextpatch
21-05-2015, 15:11
Cars all over the track
- Its netcode issue (maybe) but the lag is just massive!! I overtook a dude on a Nordschleife and he appears in front of me:confused: soooo, major net improvements need to be done here!!!

Penalty system:
- This one need to be re-done massively!! If i cut obvious a corner, please DSQ me, invalid my lap time, but you canīt give me a damn 5secīs for cutting the corner when i was rammed and pushed of the track and pretty damn hard and unfair!So, the penalty system need to be really fixed!

Race rules:
Why do 95% of them need to be idiots on track?? Why ramming people, crashing into them, forcing them of the track, why?? I know-bīcoz game let them!!! Unfairness needs to be punished automatically and this is where the"penalty system should be in the first place", to prevent dirty racers to race!!

I really hope that tey will fix those thing so that we can drive normally a damn race without idiots, itīsnot fun at all....to day i didnīt have any clean race playing 4-5 tracks, no wax, till we come to first corner itīs all over...!!

1. Connection is probably down to you or the other people on track - I have found this game requires more bandwith than most

2. Yes I agree the penalty system needs revised, but I doubt there would be a way of sensing if you did not mean to cut the track ie: player hits you and you skip over chicane. It is likely such a system would be exploited (friends bumping their friends over chicanes to gain advantage).

3. It's a game and unfortunetely there will always be people who dont want to play fair, best thing is to find a group of people that are like minded and create a community of such drivers.

jvanstone12
21-05-2015, 15:15
Iwancheck we all have the same issue. It isn't an easy fix for them, so expect it to take time. The issues aren't just netcode based either. It is also ping time variations, and excessive braking distances that cause the rammers beyond just the obvious. When the server adds AI also, that same connection has to plot all of those cars to everyone else's game as well, and this all takes bandwidth, and causes latency issues. All we can do is try not to rage quit and bare with them while we hope they make enough sales to warrant them doing patches and updates. I know I got blamed for ramming last night, and I never even saw the car that said I ran into the back of him. Like it never even drew him in front of me. It is still fun to play, you just can't take it all too seriously at this point.

ThePla7Maker
21-05-2015, 15:26
we race online using ai cars to make up the numbers . it happens a lot following one a few feet behind then all of a sudden you either go threw him without damage or you smash your car to pieces.

Iwanchek
21-05-2015, 18:32
Itīs just me or do only me enter 90% in a wrong lobby with idiots driving??

I think they can do something about the penalty system, bīcoz thereīs no way that stays like now, itīs horroble to drive, youīve always looking your rear to avoid idiots that cant or wount brake on time. Me if i hit someone not with purpose of course, i let him overtake him and the battle continues, i mean, itīs so easy but other make the racing so difficult not to mention all the lag etc..ohh my...

And lately the game"stutters", it freezes a bit then keeps going, few time on a lap....wtf?? do yaīll have this issue??!
I really hope they will improve the game,

madmax2069
21-05-2015, 18:59
And lately the game"stutters", it freezes a bit then keeps going, few time on a lap....wtf?? do yaīll have this issue??!
I really hope they will improve the game,

That is a known issue when people join and leave the lobby while you're racing.