PDA

View Full Version : Played Forza 5 after a week with Project Cars. Jesus...

Haiden
21-05-2015, 15:36
I never realized how crappy the FFB was in Forza 5, but after a week playing PCars, it was very clear. My favorites cars handled like complete crap. It felt like the FFB only kicked in over bumps and for the lateral effects on turns. Otherwise, the wheel felt way too loose around center, like there was a really wide deadzone. I won't even mention the graphics. I tried a few cars, reset my wheel to be sure, tried a few more, and then just ejected the disc, knowing I will never play that game again.

Thanks a lot SMS. You ruined my love affair with Forza. No, thanks. Really! :D It kind of feels like looking back on a bad relationship and suddenly seeing all the problems you couldn't see before clearly for the first time.

wraithsrike
21-05-2015, 15:37
Apple's and pears, simple enough to enjoy both.

Umer Ahmad
21-05-2015, 15:54
Definitely SMS set the bar high (esp once these launch issues are resolved).

Good news is that Kaz and Greenwalt and maybe even Codies will make sure GT7, Forza6 and F1-2016 will be GREAT games, they dont have the option to be "casual" about their player experience anymore.

Project CARS will be THE benchmark for physics, sounds, weather, gameplay etc. going forward. All editors and games journalists will do this.

It's a good time to be a racing game enthusiast

Haiden
21-05-2015, 16:02
Apple's and pears, simple enough to enjoy both.

Maybe for you. But, as I said above, not for me. The difference is too great.

Definitely SMS set the bar high (esp once these launch issues are resolved).

Good news is that Kaz and Greenwalt and maybe even Codies will make sure GT7, Forza6 and F1-2016 will be GREAT games, they dont have the option to be "casual" about their player experience anymore.

Project CARS will be THE benchmark for physics, sounds, weather, gameplay etc. going forward. All editors and games journalists will do this.

It's a good time to be a racing game enthusiast

I totally agree. Regardless of the bugs, they've forced the other titles to step things up and start thinking outside the box. That push has been needed for a long time.

wraithsrike
21-05-2015, 16:03
Can't see Forza 6 being anything more than Forza 3.3, codies now I like those guys at least they try, grid autosport was a fun racer.

Kaz well who knows, GT has been the dinosaur for a long time now.

T10 imho are lazy or at least they come across that way and they certainly don't listen to there fan Base, maybe that will change now.

wraithsrike
21-05-2015, 16:06
Maybe for you. But, as I said above, not for me. The difference is too great.

I totally agree. Regardless of the bugs, they've forced the other titles to step things up and start thinking outside the box. That push has been needed for a long time.

The difference is too great? That's what I was saying hence apples and pears.

I was agreeing.

But both games will be aimed at a different audience and that's how it should stay.

LADY GEMMA JANE
21-05-2015, 16:14
Project cars is wayyy better than Forza 5

nissan4ever
21-05-2015, 16:20
No way will I ever load up FM5 ever again. I'm all about Project Cars here on out.

Mr Akina
21-05-2015, 16:23
Project cars is wayyy better than Forza 5

I love the customising options in Forza, but I know pCARS isn't supposed to be competing with FM on that level. I hate that you don't have to win in Forza, but until I've experienced pCARS with the patch and vibration in the triggers, I can't say the driving experience (with controller) is better than Forza.

Haiden
21-05-2015, 16:24
The difference is too great? That's what I was saying hence apples and pears.

I was agreeing.

But both games will be aimed at a different audience and that's how it should stay.

Ha! Sorry, I misunderstood. I like apples and pears, too, but I can't enjoy both PCars and Forza. PCars makes it too hard to switch back. Maybe Forza 6, but I can't go backwards. :)

You're right, though. It'll be interesting to see where Turn 10 takes Forza. You'd think they'd step it up, but I agree with you. They're lazy and kind of arrogant. It wouldn't surprise me if they only added only a few things, like dynamic weather and a better Formula series, and not much else. I can totally see them taking the opposite approach and straddling the sim/arcade line leaning more in the other direction and letting PCars take the sim crowd.

LADY GEMMA JANE
21-05-2015, 16:27
I love the customising options in Forza, but I know pCARS isn't supposed to be competing with FM on that level. I hate that you don't have to win in Forza, but until I've experienced pCARS with the patch and vibration in the triggers, I can't say the driving experience (with controller) is better than Forza.

I think the cars have more grip in Project cars,
in forza 5 it is like driving on ice

Haiden
21-05-2015, 16:30

Yeah... I hope they get those controller issues sorted out soon. I play with a wheel and pedal set, but totally understand the frustration and wish controller players could enjoy the same experience. It's a great game, but the sooner they get over that hurdle, the better.

wraithsrike
21-05-2015, 16:33
Ha! Sorry, I misunderstood. I like apples and pears, too, but I can't enjoy both PCars and Forza. PCars makes it too hard to switch back. Maybe Forza 6, but I can't go backwards. :)

You're right, though. It'll be interesting to see where Turn 10 takes Forza. You'd think they'd step it up, but I agree with you. They're lazy and kind of arrogant. It wouldn't surprise me if they only added only a few things, like dynamic weather and a better Formula series, and not much else. I can totally see them taking the opposite approach and straddling the sim/arcade line leaning more in the other direction and letting PCars take the sim crowd.

Agree again 👍

Mr Akina
21-05-2015, 16:40

I think Forza's tyre model is more geared towards road tyres. I know they have slicks (or race tyres), but pCARS definitely has the edge :)

IR STiGGLES
21-05-2015, 16:54
Yeah... I hope they get those controller issues sorted out soon. I play with a wheel and pedal set, but totally understand the frustration and wish controller players could enjoy the same experience. It's a great game, but the sooner they get over that hurdle, the better.

I understand and agree but Forza had the exact same problem except with the wheel instead of controller, it's almost undrivable with a wheel because of the massive center dead zone @900 DOR making it very difficult to catch slides, on slight turns the back end gets very twitchy for no apparent reason, every car had probably about a 6:1 steering ratio, you barely had to turn the wheel to 90 for the tightest of hairpins. the FFB was actually strong and did communicate the front tires losing traction but it was so strong that the motors would overheat and you would lose all FFB about 30 min into a race, otherwise the FFB was rather primative.the only work around for all of this was to run a sub 400* DOR but the aforementioned steering ratio then became nearly 1:1, would barely have to turn 45* for the tightest hairpins in the game. it was a joke.... i still don't understand all the people in the xbox subforum complaining they can't feel curbs like in forza, in forza the curbs tried jerk the wheel in the direction of the curb and yank you off the track.

at least SMS is acknowledging there are controller and wheel issues and has plans to at least fix the controller ASAP and hopefully the wheel soon. T10 just said yeah well our game is broken... have some free tracks that we were going to charge you for and learn to deal with the games flaws, most of which have carried over since forza 3

wraithsrike
21-05-2015, 17:14
Forza's steering has alway been marmite, even it's Sim steering mode is clearly heavily assisted.

The dry warm tyre physics in project car's imho are neigh prefect it's cold tyre physics are way off far too loose.

Forza's physics were really good I thought for a simcade in forza 4 I agree with the others forza 5's are not grippy enough.

GT5 on the other hand with the magic anti skid off are very good it's just a shame it's AI and crash physics are the worst I've ever played.

Project car's for me does have elements missing, not knowing what tyre's your on no assistance icons ( opinal) of course ;-) no markers to say what events you've done, oh the list goes on, but it'd still my racer of choice and once the issues and poss missing elements are added it will be the racer of choice to a much larger audience with hopefully opinions to suit from hardcore sim fans to causal racing sim fans.

It's the game most of us have been waiting for.

RetroNooB
21-05-2015, 17:30
I found something good abt forza 5, thanks to the disc, i no longer get cup rings on my coffee table, thanks for the coaster turn10 :p

nissan4ever
21-05-2015, 17:55
I found something good abt forza 5, thanks to the disc, i no longer get cup rings on my coffee table, thanks for the coaster turn10 :p

LOL!

RetroNooB
21-05-2015, 18:07
Lest we forget the reason they didnt put rain in forza 5 was because they were worried the disc might leak in the console!

oneBIGkicker
21-05-2015, 18:12
Have one more league race on FM5 on 5/26, after that I plan on uninstalling FM5 never to be played again.
RIP FM5

FA RACING 01
21-05-2015, 18:16
Having played Forza for years, I agree that PCars is currently much more real to true racing in various ways and without doubt my current preferred racing game. However, I also don't think Forza deserves a smackdown as it caters for a different market. Some people enjoy the arcade aproach and I respect that. I also doubt if I'll ever return to FM5, but if FM6 lives up to it's promises I will play both as they each have different attributes I like. If however PCars decides to expand making your own liveries to the console, it most probably will be hard to get me to take the PCars disc out of my XBone.

Psychomatrix
21-05-2015, 18:40
I will play both games. Both have pro and con. One big difference is that forza 5 minimize the single player part since part 3 to force people to get xbox live gold. Thats one of main reason why they have so poor race options.
I think the tire model on forza is great, its not driving on soap if you have find the limit of the cars. but in simulation of suspension and geforces PC is much better. What I miss in PC is to feel the power of cars like the Gumpert Apollo S. That car is in real a beast. Specially the road cars had a lots of room to improvement. At the other side the gt cars handle in project cars phantastic. For me are too much great cars in forza 5 to delete it from my hard disk. But I think everbody has it own interpretation how race cars should have to react. Some people are believe that gran turismo is the best sim on planet.

transfix
21-05-2015, 22:21
I still love both and actually like playing a variety of racing games. Project Cars will definitely be a great sim and contender for game of the year once the issues get resolved.

MULTIVITZ
22-05-2015, 01:05
Having played Forza for years, I agree that PCars is currently much more real to true racing in various ways and without doubt my current preferred racing game. However, I also don't think Forza deserves a smackdown as it caters for a different market. Some people enjoy the arcade aproach and I respect that. I also doubt if I'll ever return to FM5, but if FM6 lives up to it's promises I will play both as they each have different attributes I like. If however PCars decides to expand making your own liveries to the console, it most probably will be hard to get me to take the PCars disc out of my XBone.

Forza 3 was good but had things missing in the dynamics, Forza 4 had some camber thrust but still had things missing. Chassis designing is an old hobby of mine, and as a mechanic by trade you have to be aware of things a vehicle does. I didn't think Turn 10 had the best attitude, we all knew that after Forza 2, tyres that glazed up too quick was not the issue, dare I say money was?

SN1P3R SK33T
31-05-2015, 03:53
Personally I like both games. I think PCars definitely requires more discipline and is less forgiving, maybe a little more rewarding. Forza is still more fun and less frustrating. For me I have a set-up that I can only really get out once a fortnight with the wheel and everything so that time will now be dedicated to PCars, and Forza has now been relegated to the controller for anytime I fancy a quick few laps.

They may be slightly different games, PCars is you semi-pro/pro full race weekend, whereas Forza is more your Track day with some mates. But still they are currently the closest two for comparison on the Xbox.

You also should remember that Forza was released alongside brand new hardware and peripherals, whereas SMS have had pretty much 2 years to get their heads around all that is possible with it all. I wouldn't want or expect Forza 6 to copy everything from PCars and add it to their game. I'm sure they'll evolve their proven recipe with all the tuning options and livery design, then update their FFB and hopefully add a few more laps to their races.

I'll be buying Forza 6, and play it alongside PCars, the only game it will replace is Forza 5.

Dresden
31-05-2015, 08:08

This is my main complaint with F5. Even cars with AWD slide into every corner under braking, it just feels horrible. Other problems are the horrible career mode and small number of tracks. Sure PCars has so much to improve as well, but man, the lighting, the weather, the number of tracks and variable race laps, the physics around corners, it is very good!

I do agree with others though that there is still room for both. PCars for indepth career racing, Forza for a heavy look at production car models. It will be interesting to see what T10 can do. It has now been 3 games without innovation, they are in big trouble with public relations if the gaming public is left out in the cold again.

David McKenna
31-05-2015, 08:27

Too right. I have to say I have done little in the way of driving in the Forza series. All my time on the game has been in the auction house and livery creator. I was not expecting Project Cars to get me so hooked.

John Hargreaves
31-05-2015, 08:46
It's a bit like the F1 teams competing against each other; not so long ago McLaren were at the top of the pile, Williams had their time in the spotlight, as did Lotus back in the day.

One thing is certain though, the competition makes each one strive to be the best and not get complacent. PCars is as good as it is because of the groundwork laid by ten iterations of GT and Forza, as well as F1 20XX, AC, rFactor et al. We may well be the upstart Brawn F1 team, but we've shook 'em all up a bit and the rest will have to get better than they otherwise might.

Main winners will be us gamers, so bring it on :cool:

RetroNooB
31-05-2015, 15:27
Too right. I have to say I have done little in the way of driving in the Forza series. All my time on the game has been in the auction house and livery creator. I was not expecting Project Cars to get me so hooked.

And some damn fine liveries you created sir, i painted on fm4, but your work made mine look like a paint by numbers, seriously hope to see some of your work on PCars if we ever get a paintshop. :D

o Mike V o
31-05-2015, 15:40
Forza 5 was a disappointment, it felt rushed for the xbox one launch but it was a solid base to build up on. For FM6, I would not be surprised if turn 10 raised the bar even higher than SMS has. And tbh, the Forza series has had some of the best 'feel' of any racer I have played, I still maintain this after playing Pcars. You can fault that game for a lot of things but feeling what all 4 corners of the car are doing is not one of them.

wraithsrike
31-05-2015, 16:15
Forza 5 was a disappointment, it felt rushed for the xbox one launch but it was a solid base to build up on. For FM6, I would not be surprised if turn 10 raised the bar even higher than SMS has. And tbh, the Forza series has had some of the best 'feel' of any racer I have played, I still maintain this after playing Pcars. You can fault that game for a lot of things but feeling what all 4 corners of the car are doing is not one of them.

I have to disagree, the physics in forza 5 lean more towards arcade than F4 infact each segment of the series has got progressively more arcade imho.

As for T10 upping there act I wouldn't bank on it, they have never listened to there fan base and I've been a forza player since day one.

They will not see SMS as a threat until there sales drop, with the release of project cars I personally can't see T10's future remaining has rosey as that'd like, they've lost me for a start advice can't see me being to only one to jump ship.

RetroNooB
31-05-2015, 16:17
I have to disagree, the physics in forza 5 lean more towards arcade than F4 infact each segment of the series has got progressively more arcade imho.

As for T10 upping there act I wouldn't bank on it, they have never listened to there fan base and I've been a forza player since day one.

They will not see SMS as a threat until there sales drop.

That should be shortly after the release of FM6 by my reconing lol

I wonder if they've got lookouts in this forum, checking up on negative forza comments? Mind you they never cared to corespond on their own forum so doubt they'll bother with the competitions lol

Mr Akina
31-05-2015, 17:26

They will not see SMS as a threat until there sales drop, with the release of project cars I personally can't see T10's future remaining has rosey as that'd like, they've lost me for a start advice can't see me being to only one to jump ship.

Forza's physics and Pirelli tyre model are geared towards road tyres and road cars, which is why it's often mistaken for 'arcadey' over something like pCARS. In my experience, it's always been miles ahead in terms of realism on the consoles - it's certainly why I switched from PlayStation to Xbox. This is also why Project CARS is on higher level when it comes to GT and Open Wheel racing.

Forza Motorsport 5 sales are considerably less than half that of FM4, and with sales of the Xbox One still low, I can't imagine MS or Turn 10 wanting to spunk a load of money on a new title when the market is considerably smaller than the X360 market they used to deal with. Maybe this will be the first Forza Motorsport we will see on the PlayStation format too? Turn 10 will never see SMS as a threat, but a welcome competitor as they are ensuring Xbox gamers are hanging around on their console - so they still have people who might still buy Forza rather than dumping the console all together.

The reason they don't interact with the fan base is that it only ever leads to grief - SMS are either brave or stupid lol. SMS/WMD certainly have thick skin and have always promoted their community based roots, so it would be surprising if they weren't as in touch with their fans. To see Ian Bell on here really hits that home. T10 knew the market wanted weather and day/night so they trialled it in Forza Horizon 2 (as the X360 couldn't handle it) and that will be the selling point in FM6. Of course T10 read this forum and many others, they wouldn't be doing a good job otherwise... but at the end of the day it's all about $$$$s - So any ideas need to be cost effective and headline grabbing. There's no point chasing every suggestion from every post - you'll overspend and the game will never be released.

MS/Turn 10 know FM6 will sell more than FM5 as there are more Xbox Ones in the market these days; and they also know FM6 will sell more than Project CARS. Historically, Forza has outsold other Xbox racing games 2:1 - and hardcore racers (similar to Project CARS) by even more; this is because the market is even more limited, no matter how much we love them. Whether you buy FM6 or not is your choice, but there are a million+ other Xbox gamers that will buy it as they prefer the 'Car Culture' to 'Sim Racing', and they know it.

The best we can hope for is that FM6 greatly improves on the turd that is FM5 and they learn a lot from Project CARS and their fans... Then we know Project CARS 2 will be even better :)

wraithsrike
31-05-2015, 17:59
I will stick with Pcars for two reasons.
1/ This is the racing game I've been wanting for a very long time and I can see it only improving.

2/ I have respect for the development team, I have none for T10.

Seps1974
31-05-2015, 18:07
Two times a week T10 broadcasts on Twitch, you can chat with John Schommer, Javier Hernandez, Fred Howell or Brian Ekberg. To say T10 don't listen to costumers it's not true. Also keep in mind that we (forum members) are a very small part of sales.

Daynja
31-05-2015, 18:09
Forza was the girl you took home when drunk.You woke up and reality kicked in. Forza her name, was a bit fat had lots of makeup on but you see past that now your hangover is with you.

You meet another girl, sober. Shes called Project Cars, not perfect, no body is, but you have faith that things are gonna be much better. Shes looking good, treats you well has a great personality and erm...uhh.and the time we shared ...........skinny dipping.........

Wait what the bloody hell am I saying.

Im completely mad

RetroNooB
31-05-2015, 18:11
Forza's physics and Pirelli tyre model are geared towards road tyres and road cars, which is why it's often mistaken for 'arcadey' over something like pCARS. In my experience, it's always been miles ahead in terms of realism on the consoles :)

Only reason Forza's been miles ahead is because there was nothing except for Gran Turismo to compare it too, and that was on another console altogether, ergo the only real terms competition Forza had was infact Forza itself, n T10 got lazy resulting in a sloppy "to hell with the playerbase, were only interested in the contents of their wallet" attitude, and as a result the once great series is lying in the gutter taking a kicking from a great new series that was in the right place at the right time to take their crown from them.

RetroNooB
31-05-2015, 18:17
Forza was the girl you took home when drunk.You woke up and reality kicked in. Forza her name, was a bit fat had lots of makeup on but you see past that now your hangover is with you.

You meet another girl, sober. Shes called Project Cars, not perfect, no body is, but you have faith that things are gonna be much better. Shes looking good, treats you well has a great personality

Wait what the bloody hell am I saying.

Im completely mad

I see what your saying, its like choosing between Rosanne Barr (Forza) and Kate Upton (Project CARS) :dejection:

Mr Akina
31-05-2015, 18:18
Only reason Forza's been miles ahead is because there was nothing except for Gran Turismo to compare it too, and that was on another console altogether, ergo the only real terms competition Forza had was infact Forza itself, n T10 got lazy resulting in a sloppy "to hell with the playerbase, were only interested in the contents of their wallet" attitude, and as a result the once great series is lying in the gutter taking a kicking from a great new series that was in the right place at the right time to take their crown from them.

Well done, you missed the point. Firstly, it was miles ahead of Gran Turismo, so it was miles ahead. Secondly, the fact that Turn 10 got lazy, didn't affect the physics. It still drove like a road car and was the best handling racer on the consoles. Thirdly, well done for cutting off the point where I state that Project CARS is miles ahead on race stuff. The reason they focused on "their wallet" is because they hadn't sold many Xbox Ones and need the money from DLC lol.

Daynja
31-05-2015, 18:19
I see what your saying, its like choosing between Rosanne Barr (Forza) and Kate Upton (Project CARS) :dejection:

Indeed there is no competition. One is overly acted, annoying, and was very popular once (for reasons beyond me) & the other is Kate(Im so sexy it hurts) Upton

RetroNooB
31-05-2015, 18:21
Well done, you missed the point. Firstly, it was miles ahead of Gran Turismo, so it was miles ahead. Secondly, the fact that Turn 10 got lazy, didn't affect the physics. It still drove like a road car and was the best handling racer on the consoles. Thirdly, well done for cutting off the point where I state that Project CARS is miles ahead on race stuff. The reason they focused on "their wallet" is because they hadn't sold many Xbox Ones and need the money from DLC lol.

Ah ok sorry my bad, I apologise for missing the point :)

RetroNooB
31-05-2015, 18:27
Two times a week T10 broadcasts on Twitch, you can chat with John Schommer, Javier Hernandez, Fred Howell or Brian Ekberg. To say T10 don't listen to costumers it's not true. Also keep in mind that we (forum members) are a very small part of sales.

No Dan Greenawalt tho eh? Lol Darth sends a few stormtroopers, while here we get Chewie himself! :cool:

wraithsrike
31-05-2015, 18:33
No Dan Greenawalt tho eh? Lol Darth sends a few stormtroopers, while here we get Chewie himself! :cool:

Stormtroopers, and there just the Forza forum moderator's

RetroNooB
31-05-2015, 18:35
Stormtroopers, and there just the Forza forum moderator's

Lol!!!!!!!!!!!! :triumphant:

HLR Joker
31-05-2015, 18:49
Forza 3 was good but had things missing in the dynamics, Forza 4 had some camber thrust but still had things missing. Chassis designing is an old hobby of mine, and as a mechanic by trade you have to be aware of things a vehicle does. I didn't think Turn 10 had the best attitude, we all knew that after Forza 2, tyres that glazed up too quick was not the issue, dare I say money was?

T10 listened way too much to the NFS kids, wanting drift and drag, heck T10 even stuck their name to Horizon 2!! With Nitrous!!
I loved GT and via seeing it running in an old independant gamestore (remember those in the 90's?) is what started my console sim racing, GT2 was epic and GT3 was polished, then Forza was announced I was highly sceptical anything could beat my beloved GT, I was wrong Forza was GT with bells n whistles, via livery editor and hotlapping I soon started mingling with some awesome folk. But FM5 just doesn't feel Forza it feels PGR. I had massive amounts of sceptism with pCars, I'm glad it proved me wrong, I hope that via it's fanbase it stays loyal and keeps adding to it's strengths.
Mark

RetroNooB
31-05-2015, 19:35
If Im totaly honest I dont hate Forza, I just dont love it anymore (its not me its you) I was a Forza fanboy but with every new episode in the series it became more diluted, for example...

Forza 2, Best soundtrack.
Forza 3, Best car list and full Positano/Amalfi.
Forza 4, Best physics and paintshop/community features
Forza 5, Best graphics (but felt dead and passionless)

Take all these features (except in brackets) and this is what i wanted from a "next gen" Forza, but we got was a half-ish finished empty boring arcade racer instead.

Good luck Turn10 your gonna need it!

Psychomatrix
31-05-2015, 19:56
If Im totaly honest I dont hate Forza, I just dont love it anymore (its not me its you) I was a Forza fanboy but with every new episode in the series it became more diluted, for example...

Forza 2, Best soundtrack.
Forza 3, Best car list and full Positano/Amalfi.
Forza 4, Best physics and paintshop/community features
Forza 5, Best graphics (but felt dead and passionless)

Take all these features (except in brackets) and this is what i wanted from a "next gen" Forza, but we got was a half-ish finished empty boring arcade racer instead.

Good luck Turn10 your gonna need it!

Why was the car list in 3 better than in 4. In 4 you had so many racing cars mutch more than in part 3. If part 4 had real tire wear and fuel consumption and real race weekends the game would be much better. Btw forza are a first party game so the guys from turn 10 are not independent in their decisions. Forza 1 had much more simulation aspects than every sequel. im sure that a lot of devs inside the forza team would like to go more in simulation. you can compare a first party title with a third party title. Turn 10 can't make a pure simulation even if they will. The became the big budget from ms for a game that's gone be a system seller. I'm sure that part 6 will be mutch better than part 5.

RetroNooB
31-05-2015, 20:07
Why was the car list in 3 better than in 4. In 4 you had so many racing cars mutch more than in part 3. If part 4 had real tire wear and fuel consumption and real race weekends the game would be much better. Btw forza are a first party game so the guys from turn 10 are not independent in their decisions. Forza 1 had much more simulation aspects than every sequel. im sure that a lot of devs inside the forza team would like to go more in simulation. you can compare a first party title with a third party title. Turn 10 can't make a pure simulation even if they will. The became the big budget from ms for a game that's gone be a system seller. I'm sure that part 6 will be mutch better than part 5.

I didnt mean 3 was better than 4 per say, if anything they were on par but given most of the car list in 4 was ported straight from 3 i felt 4 couldve had a lot more cars in it than it did. I sincerely hope 6 is groundbreaking but given what ive experienced with Pcars i just dont see it.

WildKarrde
02-06-2015, 03:42
I'll be honest, if Forza 6 came out on PC (right after pigs fly, I know), I'd definitely buy it as a more relaxing gamepad racer. But when it comes to real racing and driving, Project CARS is definitely where it's at!