PDA

View Full Version : [ANSWERED] I am frustrated, CRAP game!!

dazzin
21-05-2015, 16:52
I love race rims, i had such god faith in this game.

But something is really wrong when a lot of the online-gamers use me as their braking bad, and I get the punishment!!?? WTF?

Ive raced since day 1 when this game was released in Sweden, and all of my time in multiplayer ends the same way, i shut down my PS4 in anger... This is not fun...

1) You take Pole... in corner #1 you get smashed out, ending up last in the field... and gets punished for taking a short... and the car maybe gets some steering problems.

2) On a straight line, opponents pushing you a side, you get Lap time invalid.. sometimes you totally slip of due to different traction tarmac / grass.... spinn off and the car is totally crap..

3) Some players use their cars as projectiles in a crowdy corner.. kick out those players!

At the moment its 50/50 Arcade / SIM

Usually when there is Qualifying etc it tends to attract serious players.. but the search options (type, length, class)...that aint options! What about, Qualifying, damage, drive aids etc. etc..

I dont know what to do?

By racers 4 racers?? Is this new issues? Havent this been noticed in beta?

Im disapointed, should not been released this spring... christmas had been better, if this could be taken care of..

Umer Ahmad
21-05-2015, 16:56
Friend, join some clean racing group. Many available now

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/forumdisplay.php?116-Multiplayer

Dreco
21-05-2015, 16:57
Yep pole position is not good in online races.

dazzin
21-05-2015, 16:58
Thanks!

Where can i find them?

/Daniel

Roger Prynne
21-05-2015, 16:59
Yeah you cant blame SMS for shitty drivers online... just find some like minded players and race with them.

BigDipper
21-05-2015, 17:01
There are several threads about this problem.
Search the forums for race groups that like clean racing.
Maybe not the best solution but it works.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/705917809533669/

Here is one, we're just starting but we will get bigger.
we race almost every night and in the weekends we will organize small events. Take a look.

dazzin
21-05-2015, 17:01
Roger:

Yes i do - because it could be easily fixed, by punish the shitty drivers, not those who are the victims.

dazzin
21-05-2015, 17:04
BigDipper.

Thank you, i will have a look.

Roger Prynne
21-05-2015, 17:05
by punish the shitty drivers
That still would not deter a lot of them though... kids will be kids.

flatspunout
21-05-2015, 17:13
Worst reasoning for not having a rating system ever...let kids be kids but put them in the same lobby and let them have at it.

Dringeruk
27-05-2015, 15:38
Take a look at www.matsuoracing.com.

Great close racing. Constantly tweeking the website to improve the experience.

David McKenna
27-05-2015, 17:03
??? Crap game ??? I think not! having bad experiences online is nothing new

apexatspeed
27-05-2015, 17:18
I am just going to wait for the scrubs and trolls to move on to the next hot new game. It won't take long.

HarryHoodlum
27-05-2015, 17:57
I am just going to wait for the scrubs and trolls to move on to the next hot new game. It won't take long.

Hopefully that new NFS will attract these idiots like a bug lamp.

Bealdor
27-05-2015, 18:09
Watch your language please guys. Thank you.

xxoxxGURUxxoxx
27-05-2015, 18:28
You Dosent sell you car when the gasoline is poorly so why i Must find Friends to playing when ther no Penaltys system in the Game for crashers or playing Not correct

Sry for my english its Not my fav language

lordymatsuo
27-05-2015, 21:15
Join 120+ clean racers at www.matsuoracing.com

All skill levels, just checkout our poll stats to see what our members are into and what they use setup wise, we are a big mix of players and just have a laugh racing cleanly.

John Hargreaves
27-05-2015, 22:50
??? Crap game ??? I think not! having bad experiences online is nothing new

^^ this. Hard to see how the shortcomings of the human race could be described as SMS's fault, but if they could just release a patch to fix that while they are fixing everything else then it would be handy.

Mrbrown33
27-05-2015, 23:04
I do like how the sms team openly support clean racing. Hopefully soon the idiots who spoil the game will get bored and stop playing pcars.

cloakdeath
28-05-2015, 02:32
^^ this. Hard to see how the shortcomings of the human race could be described as SMS's fault, but if they could just release a patch to fix that while they are fixing everything else then it would be handy.

If my government decided to abolish prisons and only give community service and fines for murder, for instance, I would get angry at my government, not the human race as a whole. Even grand theft auto V, a game about murdering people and stealing cars has punishments against people who harass other players.