PDA

View Full Version : PS4 Patch ? or is only xbone getting it ?

pioneer1985
21-05-2015, 18:23
Has a patch been issued to sony like it has to Microsoft ?

Ian Bell
21-05-2015, 18:24
Has a patch been issued to sony like it has to Microsoft ?

For what specifically?

beer_n_frites
21-05-2015, 19:04
For what specifically?

With all possible respect, are you kidding?
How many bugs/known issue threads are there?

Biggest 1 for me would be the ability to save a time for a track in free practice, time trial or community events.

madmax2069
21-05-2015, 19:25

Biggest 1 for me would be the ability to save a time for a track in free practice, time trial or community events.

Yeah the lack of being able to save a replay in free race or time trial, and community events, not being able to save your ghost locally (should be able to save a ghost in any mode on any track).

Titzon Toast
21-05-2015, 19:28
How about specifically fixing the Fanatec wheel support for a start?!

Sonny Crockett
21-05-2015, 19:32
I doubt we will see a patch for PS4 in the coming month(s). First they will resolve the singleplayer issues with PC, after that its the online that will get fixed.

Ian Bell
21-05-2015, 19:46

No, I'm asking a simple question. I'm very aware of the bug thread, we're collating it here - http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?22495-Known-Issues-Collective-Thread-(PS4)-Not-for-bug-reporting!-Updated-21-05
It's public and stickied. The OP might have had something new.

Please don't assume everyone is trying to fight or take the piss.

GrimeyDog
21-05-2015, 20:18
When are they Going to Fix the FFB for the wheels??? When it was said that the Fanatec wheels will work on PS4 as is for Pcars... I Ran out and bought a PS4 the Next Day!!! I Have a CSW v2 and it is a Joke that the Wheel Physics on PS3 GT6 feel better than they do for PS4 with Pcars.... I Feel like i wasted my Hard earned $$$ buying this game because its unplayable as it is. Yes i tried all the settings and Nothing Helps... the wheel just does Not feel Natural, the wheel feels too heavy, the response is slow and lazy and the FFB effects are Not Clear and sharp. any idea of when a Patch will be released??? Seems like Pcars has potential but as it is I am Not Enjoying it at all.

Edit: also i noticed that the CSW v2 ABS feature does Not work on Pcars.... When you lock up the brakes the rim motors Nor the Brake pedal Vibrate.... i have checked tested it and it is only like this with Pcars... Any Idea why this feature is Not working with Pcars?

Gloomy
21-05-2015, 21:05
How about specifically fixing the Fanatec wheel support for a start?!

This is what I'm waiting for, I sold my g27 and bought a fanatec gt3 specifically for this game when I saw it was supported but it's pretty unplayable for me with this wheel right now. I've been using my ds4 controller for now, but would really like to use my wheel.

LADY GEMMA JANE
21-05-2015, 21:09
I'm pretty sure the patch is only for the xbox One due to the steering bug, the ps4 does not have this bug ( i think )

LordDRIFT
21-05-2015, 21:15
oh oh.. ITT

https://s3.yimg.com/lm/ysbp/img/SFL7Mwwmi0h54VsDNnlYx5Ab3_DpUEGzRKhKXYoFIbAojQWLdAkXBm7EKKhTyW2Z.jpg

pioneer1985
21-05-2015, 23:33
For what specifically?

Nothing specific just hoping for some bug fixes ASAP which have already been reported. and hopefully you and you're team are looking to improve on performance a bit with frame rate and screen tearing which is most evident in the replays and wet weather driving (with the default number of cars) with some tracks worse than others. I saw it posted that the xbone was getting a performance boost of 5 to 7 % and hoped this would be added to the ps4 too in the form of a patch.

I am loving the game apart from issues above and am holding off career mode until some things hopefully get sorted. I am guessing that from your replies that the ps4 wont be getting any sort of patch any time soon which is a bit disappointing.

Oh I thought I would add that the AI seem very slow at start of the races and the first lap and i can make up 10 to 12 places a lot of the time from the back of the grid. this is on 80% after the first lap then they are fine. Maybe this could be looked at.

witmonster
22-05-2015, 01:43
Not to mention ai unaffected in weather changing conditions, they can remain on slicks while it slams it down.

pioneer1985
22-05-2015, 11:02
Not to mention ai unaffected in weather changing conditions, they can remain on slicks while it slams it down.

I think they are already aware and looking into that issue as a few have reported this.

beer_n_frites
22-05-2015, 16:29
No, I'm asking a simple question. I'm very aware of the bug thread, we're collating it here - http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?22495-Known-Issues-Collective-Thread-(PS4)-Not-for-bug-reporting!-Updated-21-05
It's public and stickied. The OP might have had something new.

Please don't assume everyone is trying to fight or take the piss.

I wasn't assuming anything, your reply to the op lacked detail and could've been taken many different ways.

You did completely sidestep the original question though. I think some sort of response would be helpful for people waiting for a patch with what they feel are legitimate showstopper bugs.

Ian Bell
22-05-2015, 16:31
I wasn't assuming anything, your reply to the op lacked detail and could've been taken many different ways.

You did completely sidestep the original question though. I think some sort of response would be helpful for people waiting for a patch with what they feel are legitimate showstopper bugs.

Yup, I'm a sneaky one.

The response was helpful, I linked the known issues a few posts down. But don't let that stop ya.