PDA

View Full Version : Replay save and slow-motion.

SharpEyez
21-05-2015, 18:35
Dear fellow drivers,

I'm playing Project Cars for quite a few hours now, and i'm wondering why I can't save a replay when i'm doing a "Free Practice" session to sort things out for specific tracks.
In the "Free Practice" I can push myself to the limits which results in pretty epic video material which can't be saved nor use slow motion mode.

This is possible in assetto corsa and I like the feature, just to watch me slide over the kerbs and such.
I'm also missing the "cut" feature, to cut specific parts of a race or "Free Practice" mode...
Also would slow motion provide me with information what happened to the car before a crash. Instead of constantly rewinding.

Will these features be implemented later?
If no one thought of it, take this as my suggestion to implement it, it will give wonderful video material. :yes:

PS. I love the game!:D:D

SharpEyez
21-05-2015, 18:41
Topic can be moved to "Feature Suggestions" didn't see this was there before I posted it.

SharpEyez
23-05-2015, 10:20
bump

jimmyb_84
23-05-2015, 10:39
Not sure on other platforms but the PS4 can upload/save any 15min session by pressing Share-save clip

SharpEyez
23-05-2015, 17:01
Well I have not found that option on the PC.

Lovely how the community helps me out here lol.

Thanks for the answers! "Sarcastic"

BioForce
23-05-2015, 17:12
You can do Slowmotion if you have a xbox-controller attached to your PC. I think the G25/27 Pedals also can be used to fast forward-slow down the replay. Guess which pedal does what :)
A cut feature would be cool indeed!
You can always do a quick race with zero opponents if you like. After checkered flag you can save the whole race.