PDA

View Full Version : Fanatec CSR How to recognize ?

CBAVD
21-05-2015, 19:26
I using Firmware 756 and drive 205 and it works well in pc
But ps4 not recognize
someone knows how to do work?
thank you

CBAVD
21-05-2015, 21:13
no one ?

flatspunout
21-05-2015, 22:26
Power up the console with the controller and turn on the CSR. Put the wheel in PC mode by pressing and holding the back button; the three dashes on the wheel display will disappear. Launch the game from the PS4 menu with the controller. When the game intro screen appears press the A button on your CSR; -n- should appear on the display. Hope that helps, it works for me.

tombay
27-05-2015, 05:08
I tried the above it didn't work for my elite wheel on ps4. I have emailed the support team and told them it didn't work waiting for their reply. I'm currently using the Thrustmaster with the F1 wheel add on working well. Not sure if the Fanatec wheel will work correctly on any game in the ps4 system. I hope I'm wrong.

R32Luke
27-05-2015, 12:37
I using Firmware 756 and drive 205 and it works well in pc
But ps4 not recognize
someone knows how to do work?
thank you

I had major problems when I first fired up the game.

I found the above works but with precautions.
Don't turn on your wheel at all until you have booted the game with the controller and got to the menu screen.
Turn on the wheel and do as above (Caibration>PC Mode>Display shows 'n')
THEN turn the DS4 Pad off.
Now you can press the 'A' button on the wheel and you should be able to navigate the menus.
If you need a mic during online play or want to go back to the PS4 home you can turn the controller back on once you have control with the wheel. It will not effect the wheel.

Hopefully this works for you pal. I'd be fuming if my wheel didn't work at all.

tombay
28-05-2015, 10:31
Hi i got email from Fanatec support team as follows
thank you for your reply.
There unfortunately still are a couple of bugs with Project Cars, but they already are reported to Slightly Mad Studios and they already are working on a patch which hopefully will be released soon

Best regards / Freundliche Gre

Johannes Kirsch

(Fanatec Support Team)