PDA

View Full Version : [KNOWN]Pit Stop Crew Not Repairing Damaged Body Work (PC)

ecstaticbrick
21-05-2015, 20:34
Hi, I have a couple of issues and just wanted to see if anyone else is having them.
Le Mans 24hr invitation, 3/4 of the way through an AI driver braked hard causing me to smash up my front end, leaving the hood smashed up and blocking my view in dash cam. Went it to pits, selected yes to repair all and fill up the fuel. They changed the tyres, filled the tank and sent me out without repairing anything. Had to run the rest of the rest in an outside view! Tried pitting again on the next lap and they did exactly the same thing again!
Dash cam HUD shows my tyres actually getting colder and go from green to blue when really pushing hard. I have tried playing around with the tyre pressures but I get the same cold tyre readings.

Anybody else having these issues?

Umer Ahmad
21-05-2015, 20:36
Known issue, the visual damage is not reset back to normal. The damage is not fixed visually

ecstaticbrick
21-05-2015, 20:40
Thanks Umer, what about the cold tyre reading on dash cam HUD?

Umer Ahmad
21-05-2015, 20:46
The miniHUD tends to go blue even if the tyres are near optimal, probably we can expand the range on those. I would look more closely at the color and actual numeric temps in the larger fullscreen HUD overlay