PDA

View Full Version : Old School Stock Car Question.

lordmcquinn
21-05-2015, 23:05
Hello,
Does anyone know if the stock cars will be a career that I can get a contact driving in. . . Or is it gonna be just an invitational event. Don't see them when beginning a career but see alot of "coming soon" areas. Thought maybe it would be somthing that would open up and get a contract if one performs well. Raced 4 years got 12 invitational races and none were stock cars. Just started over though. Can we race stock cars in career and not just in an invitational event? Is that possible? Been looking forward to that. Going old school.
Thankyou

Mr Akina
21-05-2015, 23:16
At the moment, it's an invitational only thing. However, there are rumours of ovals - so never say, never. It's not going to be for a long time though. I'm hoping they bring the Gen 5 and Gen 6 Stock Cars when they do.

lordmcquinn
21-05-2015, 23:29
Awe. . . Was worried that was the case. So much open wheel areas. Was hoping for just one stock car area. I hope it is a 5 round invitational event. I agree with ya tho on the stock cars. Get some more stock cars in here with career avenues, Not just invitationals