PDA

View Full Version : Steering Angle

xxDJBxx
21-05-2015, 23:56
All of my tuning problems can be solved with a Steering Angle Setting. Just by looking at the angle the tires are at, I assume that you have a max setting at 30 Degrees.

I get you want pure realism, but, please consider:

Adding an option to Enable E-brakes for all cars (Like a Lobby Restriction)
Adding an option to Tune Maximum Steering Angle. (Realistically 65 Degree is what custom CNC will get you)
Adding an option to Tune Front Wheel Ackermann. (Just a few Degrees)

Like it or not, a portion of your community likes to Drift as well as Race.

You know I'm right. If you could impress the community and make a Patch, tons of people will appreciate it. Or just give me the source, and I'll make the changes for free.

t0daY
22-05-2015, 00:09
You know I'm right. If you could impress the community and make a Patch, tons of people will appreciate it. Or just give me the source, and I'll make the changes for free.

Ehm... ok...^^

xxDJBxx
22-05-2015, 00:33
I was being serious. The engine has to have Steering Angle. It would take ten minutes to add a setting that adjusts it. I would gladly do the work for free. =D

Awesome game btw.

Photonenbert
22-05-2015, 13:39
not every car has got an E brake, so that is not possible. the ones that have can use it already I believe.

but since there are more ways to drift than using the handbrake you can do it already. BMW 1M Coupe, SLS, Audi R8 etc.
try some weight shifting, brake bias adjustments, clutch kick, downshift lock up etc.

65 degree angle sounds good, but you would need to rebuild the steering rack and I think that is called tuning which we dont do in project cars.

What I would like to see is a pure drift car which got the angle already and lots of horses and the lot.

but that is very low end priority I'm afraid.

MULTIVITZ
08-06-2015, 18:03
All of my tuning problems can be solved with a Steering Angle Setting. Just by looking at the angle the tires are at, I assume that you have a max setting at 30 Degrees.

Adding an option to Tune Maximum Steering Angle. (Realistically 65 Degree is what custom CNC will get you)

Theres some pretty good adjustments on the nascars, if the game included drift cars it wouldn't be impossible to set the ackerman angles and extend the lock, maybe in one! Give the guys time. And check the news section regularly?
You never know it may come as dlc for the jdms. Yeah boiyee:cool:

MULTIVITZ
08-06-2015, 18:03

Theres some pretty good adjustments on the nascars, if the game included drift cars it wouldn't be impossible to set the ackerman angles and extend the lock, maybe in one! Give the guys time. And check the news section regularly?
You never know it may come as dlc for the jdms. Yeah boiyee:cool:

epic_sensi3
28-06-2015, 17:06
yeah i don't understand how they didnt include some of this , okay i get it its a race game but hey drifting is a form of racing ?

And who wouldnt want to take a try at drifting in a game like this ?? like , i dont really get this