PDA

View Full Version : CLK GTR, F1 GTR, BMW V12 LMR, Bentley Speed 8 & Continental GT3 in one DLC gratuit?

dbr93
22-05-2015, 00:43
I have tested this cars in my friends home and the cars they are completely finished,why not release it for all? (In dlc Gratuit i hope)
Is coming soon?

Max Kelly
22-05-2015, 06:47
We do not know the plan for dlc.

Sonny Crockett
22-05-2015, 08:21
I have tested this cars in my friends home and the cars they are completely finished,why not release it for all? (In dlc Gratuit i hope)
Is coming soon?

They can't release anything untill the game is proper patched on PC, PS4, and One. There are still bugs worth looking at. Once that is out of the way..we maybe seeing some DLC. But that would be somewhere in August or September.

Bealdor
22-05-2015, 08:23
They can't release anything untill the game is proper patched on PC, PS4, and One. There are still bugs worth looking at. Once that is out of the way..we maybe seeing some DLC. But that would be somewhere in August or September.

The track and car artists can't do the bug fixing. So there's no reason to hold back those DLCs IMO. And most importantly, it won't slow down the bug fixing.

GenBrien
22-05-2015, 08:24

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/290/698/c3e.jpg

Sonny Crockett
22-05-2015, 08:25
Maybe so. But SMS would like us to drive over complete and bugfree circuits dont you think? No point in releasing DLC if the game is so bugged, as it is.

Franco Ferrari
22-05-2015, 08:26
Is coming soon?

HOW you or your friend managed to test these cars is a more urgent question than when or how they will be available.

At the moment though there are no public (to WMD or else) plans for any future DLC.

GenBrien
22-05-2015, 08:26
Maybe so. But SMS would like us to drive over complete and bugfree circuits dont you think? No point in releasing DLC if the game is so bugged, as it is.

so basically, the guy doing the cars are the same that are doing the circuits, and the same that are coding the game....

well I learned something after 3 years of checking daily's log on WMD

dbr93
22-05-2015, 08:28
I have tested the car and workly perfect,maybe need little adjustment in the phisics..
I hope the DLC with this car is gratuit..

Cheesenium
22-05-2015, 08:51
HOW you or your friend managed to test these cars is a more urgent question than when or how they will be available.

At the moment though there are no public (to WMD or else) plans for any future DLC.

Sounds like pirated version to me where someone had uploaded videos of those cars to youtube. There are pirated copies that has unlocked those cars. They seemed like they have placeholder physics and also blank liveries, though.

hkraft300
22-05-2015, 08:55

I thought there's a new car each month coming out as DLC =(

NemethR
22-05-2015, 08:59

That was promised, we had the Lykan in April, so, we are due for another. True.

GenBrien
22-05-2015, 08:59
he's saying that nobody knows exactly what/when will be the future DLC(s)

Yes, there will be more cars/tracks don't worry

Franco Ferrari
22-05-2015, 09:05

Given the number of cars ready or almost ready, I think they need to release more than one car per month... or it would take 3 to 4 years to release them all.

Invincible
22-05-2015, 09:30
One car per month as free DLC. Other cars or carpacks probably won't be free. It's that easy.

GTP_Monkey
22-05-2015, 09:42
That was promised, we had the Lykan in April, so, we are due for another. True.

How did you get the Lykan in April ?? Game released in May and we are still in May so we are not due anything yet

maTech
22-05-2015, 09:57
I don't understand why so many people are crying for dlc's so early. In the main game there are so many cars and tracks included that you can be very busy with learning them all. Perhaps i do not have enough time? :rolleyes:

hkraft300
22-05-2015, 10:39
he's saying that nobody knows exactly what/when will be the future DLC(s)

Yes, there will be more cars/tracks don't worry

Given the number of cars ready or almost ready, I think they need to release more than one car per month... or it would take 3 to 4 years to release them all.

One car per month as free DLC. Other cars or carpacks probably won't be free. It's that easy.

I don't understand why so many people are crying for dlc's so early. In the main game there are so many cars and tracks included that you can be very busy with learning them all. Perhaps i do not have enough time? :rolleyes:

I haven't driven 3/4 cars and tracks in the game yet.

But... but the CLK GTR... McLaren F1 GTR... BMW V12 LMR... So much want!!

Will skip meals/drugs/beer to pay for DLC xD

Franco Ferrari
22-05-2015, 10:43
I don't understand why so many people are crying for dlc's so early.

I think you're overestimating something... I, fortunately, don't see much crying here (yet).

maTech
22-05-2015, 10:46
I think you're overestimating something... I, fortunately, don't see much crying here (yet).

Okay perhaps not the correct word. Let me say "asking" instead of "crying", sorry ;)

hkraft300
22-05-2015, 11:29
But... but the CLK GTR... McLaren F1 GTR... BMW V12 LMR... So much want!!

Will skip meals/drugs/beer to pay for DLC xD

< - Is crying for aforementioned cars

HBR-Roadhog
22-05-2015, 11:34
I will be happy to see those cars when they arrive. I have always been a fan of the CLK GTR.

I know a few of my friends are anxious for the Oval tracks to be released.

Franco Ferrari
22-05-2015, 11:43
< - Is crying for aforementioned cars

Just don't.

They're going to arrive, sooner or later.
We just don't know how soon (or late) this would be.

I personally can't wait the Audi 90 IMSA GTO, for example (spoiler alert)...

Franco Ferrari
22-05-2015, 11:46
I know a few of my friends are anxious for the Oval tracks to be released.

Regarding ovals... I'm fairly confident saying that this particular DLC will not come very soon, because almost no oval track has been completed (apart from a few notable ones - Indy is one of them) so far.

...... but I'm not very sure I'm allowed to reveal such things, so take everything I said with a bucket of salt.

cossie29
22-05-2015, 11:50
Why do so many people want oval's? i find it very boring driving on them.

Bealdor
22-05-2015, 11:52

Because many people don't find it boring to drive on ovals. ;)
It's a matter of taste mate.

Franco Ferrari
22-05-2015, 11:58

Well... I find F1 races boring (and I'm Italian)... so it's really only just a matter of personal taste.

AshenShugar
22-05-2015, 12:02

Try one flat out in a nascar, not as easy as one would think.

maTech
22-05-2015, 12:04

Everyone has another taste and thats good! I am in love with 24 hour races but many people find it boring. :)

pleclair
22-05-2015, 12:23
Try one flat out in a nascar, not as easy as one would think.

Actually, oval racing is much harder than circuit racing. And I'm sure many can agree with me on the matter. Not only you had to drive a perfect line, but that line changes over time, as the rubber build up on the inside (if that isn't simulated in pCars, then no need to add any ovals btw... or else it won't be any realistic), and every corners (on the 2 or 3 the track have) count... if you slow down a lap by 0.3 seconds, it is likely going to take a few laps of driving perfectly to recover that error you did.

Plus, it requires so much concentration that it's also much easier to fall asleep during running in circle than running around a regular track. It really requires a different set of skills. Plus most of these races are packed with so many cars...

I'm not a big fan myself of oval racing, but after having done a few race on them and tried to time attack a few in rF2, I noticed how hard that really was.

Just try this... run on an oval for 50+ laps alone, and see after how many laps you are starting to fall asleep... that is, if you concentrate enough on your driving and lap times, and try to beat your time every lap. I've first noticed that behavior a long time ago, early 2000s, when I was playing Gran Turismo 2 on the Playstation. When doing the long oval endurance races, I had to press pause at some point, otherwise I would fall asleep during the race. I had to do it in 2-3 sitting, taking a break to wake up everytime :)

Anyone else falling asleep during an oval race?

EDIT: My reply was meant to be to the same person you were replying :) Not directly at you, Ashen :)

NemethR
22-05-2015, 14:20
Regarding ovals... I'm fairly confident saying that this particular DLC will not come very soon, because almost no oval track has been completed (apart from a few notable ones - Indy is one of them) so far.

...... but I'm not very sure I'm allowed to reveal such things, so take everything I said with a bucket of salt.

Well as I see it, a good compromise would be to include Ovals (and super speedways) into the game, that have a Road Course too.

Like: Daytona, Indianapolis, Homestead, Rockingham, Lausitsring (they are not ovals I know), Calder Thunderdome or even Motegi Twin Ring.
So the Oval fans would have their ovals, and also not oval fans would benefit from them.

blacknred81
22-05-2015, 14:41
I think these cars are the possibility of a new DLC. There was a picture of one of the community events showing a DLC pack is needed for it, but it is not out till June

Also there are question marks regarding cars coming soon on the PCARS car list....
http://www.projectcarsgame.com/cars.html

The Question Marks would most likely be the....
-Bentley Speed 8,
-Continental GT3 (Most than likely this is the Free Car this month, as it doesn't fit in with the rest of the cars)
-BMW V12 LMR
-Mclaren F1 GTR
-MB CLK GTR

The only question mark not answered is the one below Audi, which Im going to assume is the 2002 Audi R8 LMP900 as that is the only car I can remember that can fit into that category and would be below the other Audi's

NemethR
22-05-2015, 14:50
The only question mark not answered is the one below Audi, which Im going to assume is the 2002 Audi R8 LMP900 as that is the only car I can remember that can fit into that category and would be below the other Audi's

There was talk about 2 Audis.
Audi R18 e-tron quattro (2014 verson)
Audi 90 quattro IMSA GTO

I have the following issue with them: R18: We already have one, they would only need to adjust the physics, so that the car fits into the current LMP1 category (as it is slower then other cars)

Audi 90: It does not fit into any category. The Audi 200 Trans-Am quattro would be at least a rival to the Ford Trans-Am car.

blacknred81
23-05-2015, 00:56
Audi 90 quattro IMSA GTO

I have the following issue with them: R18: We already have one, they would only need to adjust the physics, so that the car fits into the current LMP1 category (as it is slower then other cars)

Audi 90: It does not fit into any category. The Audi 200 Trans-Am quattro would be at least a rival to the Ford Trans-Am car.

Thats not what I meant, as both the R18 and the 90 quattro would not fit in with the F1 GTR, CLK GTR V12 LMR or the Speed 8 as those are all Cars that ran in Endurance Racing between the late 90's and early 2000's. As well as the Audi R8, which would make sense for it to be included with the cars mentioned before, rather that the other 2 Audi's

Shinzah
23-05-2015, 06:25

The car in the game is at least three years older than the other modern LMP1's. It will not be "only adjusted" to be faster. It is working as it is intended to be working.

Franco Ferrari
23-05-2015, 07:32
Audi 90 quattro IMSA GTO

The 2013 R18 is a completely different machine, both visually and mechanically, than the 2011 R18 we have in the game at the moment.

I think the 90 IMSA can perfectly compete with the Cobra SCCA Trans-Am.
But, anyway, it won't be the only one-of-a-kind car in the game... there are many.

Struntzo
23-05-2015, 07:54
well ya better figure it out because there are more people upset than happy with the game and i don't want some bs reply from some butt hurt wmd member put more content in the game such as cars and fix the bugs and dont say there is none otherwise people would not be pissing and moaning.you wmd members need to understand people paid money for this game and have a voice as well so keep your snide comments to yourself.Thank you

John Hargreaves
23-05-2015, 08:08
Still mildly curious how OP got his mitts on those cars :confused:

Franco Ferrari
23-05-2015, 13:15
well ya better figure it out because there are more people upset than happy with the game and i don't want some bs reply from some butt hurt wmd member put more content in the game such as cars and fix the bugs and dont say there is none otherwise people would not be pissing and moaning.you wmd members need to understand people paid money for this game and have a voice as well so keep your snide comments to yourself.Thank you

Exactly to who are you talking to, mister?

You might want to step down your attitude a notch or two.

Ian Bell
23-05-2015, 13:20
Out of order post Struntzo. Please don't be so rude and confrontational.

Your point is also wrong.

Psychomatrix
23-05-2015, 13:29
I hope that bentley Continental gt3 is a free car. Make no sense to put this car in the icons pack. Btw the audi 90 will be a great challenger for the mustang trans am. The roush mustang that drove against the audi 90 are very similar to the trans am mustang cobra. First I see the car I thought it would be a roush mustang from the late 80's