PDA

View Full Version : no update because patch fail

INoTroN
22-05-2015, 00:49
I think no update on xbox one because the patch not pass the microsoft certification processe its simple like that, because is to long for a certification processee guys, i think no patch for x1 this week and maybe no patch next week too :(

SpeedFreakDTM
22-05-2015, 01:00
POINTLESS THREAD!!!

Sp4mD4gger
22-05-2015, 01:37
I think no update on xbox one because the patch not pass the microsoft certification processe its simple like that, because is to long for a certification processee guys, i think no patch for x1 this week and maybe no patch next week too :(
Need you like a extra hole in the head, go depress someone else.

OneBadHuskerFan
22-05-2015, 02:52
I get the feeling 100% of the people that make threads like this have ZERO clue about the process involved and how long it can take to get a patch out to consoles. Sure we'd like to get them as soon as the PC guys but we (most of us) know that can't happen.

Just can't wait until this first patch is out and immediately people start complaining about the next patch not being out yet.

z3r0cool77
22-05-2015, 03:04
I've seen MS take 2 weeks + before. Just sayin. Ppl need to start barking up the the right tree if they want to complain.

EMW Grogan
22-05-2015, 03:47
Personally i like constructive criticism of games and developers, it encourages improvment and points out flaws that may have been missed, but this kind of statement, unless you know the guys who approve and certificate patches at MS or PSN is pure speculation and basic scaremongering.

Darth Bambi 83
22-05-2015, 08:23
What's got me worried is that Microsoft could deliberately drag their feet with the patch or just flat our reject it, since they own Turn10 and the Forza games they might try and sink Project Cars to stop it competing with Forza.

menaceuk
22-05-2015, 08:27
What's got me worried is that Microsoft could deliberately drag their feet with the patch or just flat our reject it, since they own Turn10 and the Forza games they might try and sink Project Cars to stop it competing with Forza.

Please stop saying this.

Not only is it not good for MS to do that, but P'CARS & Forza are not outright competition for one another.

Do you see MS hindering COD or Battlefield because they have Halo?

MysterG
22-05-2015, 08:28
Thank you for your thought OP.
Closed.