PDA

View Full Version : LM and GT Cars mix?

Heidenh
22-05-2015, 02:31
So far when I choose "Multi-class" setting it's only LM cars of different spec and/or GT cars of different spec.

Is there a way so far on PS4 to combine LM and GT so it's a much more realistic feel for a WEC simulation?
(This is one of the greatest things from rFactor/Enduracers - combined classes and realistic lapping pain.)

Sorry if this has been discussed. Search brought me very little on the subject.

Max Kelly
22-05-2015, 06:34
in the future we will also have this possibility

GTP_Monkey
22-05-2015, 09:20
So far when I choose "Multi-class" setting it's only LM cars of different spec and/or GT cars of different spec.

Is there a way so far on PS4 to combine LM and GT so it's a much more realistic feel for a WEC simulation?
(This is one of the greatest things from rFactor/Enduracers - combined classes and realistic lapping pain.)

Sorry if this has been discussed. Search brought me very little on the subject.

Try to get into the GT3 endurance races then you will get to the world endurance championship (took me a while because of career issues/bugs but sorted now) when you reach the world endurance championship you will have races from 6 hour to 24 hour(you can reduce the time length) and you will be in GT3 class with a full field of GT4 GT3 LMP2 and LMP1 i've done the Nurburgring 12hr GT3 only and Spa 6 6 hour all classes and just qualified in the 24 hour Le Mans in my GT3 against all classes

Heidenh
24-05-2015, 05:09
If only i have time during the day to fight my way through the career.
I'm assuming though once its over, it'll all be over, and the creation of the races is still not an option?

At least it's still possible. Because I heard it was supposed to do a full field.
Thanks!