PDA

View Full Version : Tune for Lotus 98T renault?

Machinist90
22-05-2015, 09:02
I'm looking for a tune that could help me tame this car since it feels so unpredictable and once you went off track it's almost impossible to get it back under control when you're back on track.
I must add that at this point I don't know whether it's a cartune problem or my xbox controller's problem,just every touch feels twitchy and one small tap at the wrong time makes it go bananas.

Any help whether cartune or controller help is welcome

Spirit X
22-05-2015, 12:23
Check this thread. (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?26764-Best-tuning-setup-for-Lotus-98T-Renault-Turbo-(post-cars-you-want-me-to-tune))

Machinist90
22-05-2015, 20:26
Check this thread. (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?26764-Best-tuning-setup-for-Lotus-98T-Renault-Turbo-(post-cars-you-want-me-to-tune))

tried that once,didn't help that much,maybe I should increase the LSD?

hkraft300
25-05-2015, 20:17
you can't handle the boost xD

I know what you mean. just go easy and short shift til you get to 3rd/4th. stay off the boost til you get going again. wait a bit for your tires to clean up before you get on boost again.

MULTIVITZ
25-05-2015, 22:57
I can nail mine from standstill and give it the beans in second out of corners:cool: it handles mint too. If you take it around Lemanns the engine blows on the second lap lol a bit fragile for racing but brutal for qualy.

MULTIVITZ
25-05-2015, 23:04
204493Turn the diff up, and watch it don't bottom. Aren't you glad this site is here. You know the 98T is one of the quickest cars this game has, I hope you don't mind me posting a tune for one of the slowest!

MULTIVITZ
25-05-2015, 23:22
Its a tune for the Ford Mustang Boss 302 R1 to go around Bathurst! A strange first request for a tune, but I like a challenge. The jacker is on 0%, weight bias is on 46%, steering ratio can be 11.5:1, diffs 23% accel-39% decel 40nm preload, 46L fuel load and brake mapping 4. Try driving it before this tune gets loaded!

The Russian
01-06-2015, 11:04
Hey multivitz, did some more testing with your settings over weekend, feels ok and more stable than stock but i'm still tinkering with steering ratio at the moment (dunno how it works n what difference it makes though), emptied fuel tank to 20l aswell. Also tried it on brands hatch gp and was working ok on there too, tyres work upto to temp ok aswell and you still got to watch what your doing with the go faster button when cornering. Thanks for the tune.

Although i did say it was 5 seconds faster than mp12-c gt3, the mp12 did have only stock settings and was trying to get a feel for it still, but that mustang is a pretty badass car anyway! Thanks again for tune :)

MULTIVITZ
02-06-2015, 02:00
No problemo. Everything needs tuning on this game.
There's a mint Monaco setup for the FA in my tuning thread. If you like F1 you'll like the Formula A. I'm doing a training Rig to help members get to grips with the car. Its a steep learning curve, I haven't even tried the KERS out yet!

Don't worry machinist, I'll put up a tune for the Lotus 98T one day.
I'm not keen on French cars see. Lol oj

The Russian
02-06-2015, 11:24
Thats a side of motor sport i don't like, may have a read and see if i can get any tuning tips though