PDA

View Full Version : My times in Time Trial and Community Events don't seem to be registering.

sVig
22-05-2015, 10:47
OK, I've partaken in the Community Events there has been so far. I've set multiple times but for some reason whenever I try to find my time on the Leaderboards it just always says "I don't have a time registered on this leaderboard". Anyone know what's going on here please?

I'm running clean laps and getting clean times but they just do not seem to be uploading to the leaderboards. Is there something I'm doing wrong here? Is there a specific method you're supposed to use to back out of the mode when you've ran as many laps as you wanted to, set a time you're happy with?

I was thinking that maybe it was because there's only so much room on the leaderboards but after going through one of the leaderboards last night, I should have ranked around 210th place for my time, and I was one of the quickest people using the Formula Gulf. 99% of the people above were using the Formula A, B, Lotus 98T.

Max Kelly
22-05-2015, 11:35
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?22522-Time-trial-LOCKED-AND-NO-RECORDED-TIMES

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?23817-why-wont-my-times-save-on-community-events

ThePla7Maker
22-05-2015, 12:40
takes about 30 minutes for leader boards to update .

pleclair
22-05-2015, 13:02
That's funny, cause on each of my time trials, the leaderboard is instantly updated. I see where I stand right after a time trial.

Maybe the community events aren't linked to the time trial leaderboard?

Jezza819
22-05-2015, 15:54
I've only done one time trial so far. How do you find your time? I see where it says Find Me with the X button and then a symbol beside that. Are you supposed to do something else other than just hitting X?

sVig
22-05-2015, 16:30
Oh, ok. I'll go check in a while to see if my times are up then. Cheers.

ThePla7Maker
22-05-2015, 16:38
you can see all your times in the free practice section. just choose the car and track and your best time will appear to right of that along with world record time. .but times don't register if you do a free practice lap. bit strange I know.

fukthalotovya
25-05-2015, 05:39
Yes I'm from Portsmouth as well and that is how I race I would be Really interested in joining u guys only I can only really drive GT/touring I am poor at the others.

justonce68
25-05-2015, 08:52
The community events don't save properly, it's a lottery if they save or not, when I exit and save the games locks up about 70% of the time

fukthalotovya
25-05-2015, 18:03
Yo how many laps must you set on community events before it records ur fastest please?

justonce68
26-05-2015, 10:18
It will record one lap as long as it is clean if you only do one lap or you can do 200 in one session and it will record your fastest