PDA

View Full Version : Surely not? This can't be happening

S4MST3R
22-05-2015, 13:41
I have the game on disc, as pre-ordered what seems like years ago

Day One Patch was installed v1.01. Have put in hours and hours and hours since launch

Today, I boot the game and down comes a 817Mb update file :-) Yes! A few bug fixes I'm thinking!

Alas - now when I load the game the whole thing is locked out with the exception of Dubai and a single LMP1

Where's my game? What just happened?

Max Kelly
22-05-2015, 13:42
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?21876-Everything-locked

S4MST3R
22-05-2015, 13:45
Thanks - but I have had the game on physical media since launch, and Day One Patch was already installed to v1.01

When I look at Update History it's still at the same version, only the one update that installed on day one

What was this 817Mb update today? I watched it download and install, and now the game's locked out

Irishnewblood
22-05-2015, 15:16
I didn't get any patch today and i just finished playing.Maybe something was deleted ,have you tried going into the new career tab?

S4MST3R
23-05-2015, 09:50
I didn't get any patch today and i just finished playing.Maybe something was deleted ,have you tried going into the new career tab?

I definitely had an update yesterday, sat and watched it come down and install

24 hrs on and I still only have one track and vehicle. Can't get into my careers, can't start new one - everything's padlocked

What a load of old shite. Was loving the title until yesterday, was amazing

SpaceMachine
23-05-2015, 10:30
Uninstall Project CARS. Check for any associated save data on your PS4 and delete. Reinstall and apply the patch.

FoxMulder
23-05-2015, 10:44
Upload your safe files to the cloud once in a while so you don't have to restart your career or story mode or whatever in case something goes wrong.
Save game corruption can always be an issue with every game, you never know.