PDA

View Full Version : Thanks SMS and WMD

CHEN255
22-05-2015, 13:44
Despite the bugs and glitches I'm so happy to have this title on PS4. It is going to be the only tarmac racer in my collection, I have no need for any other because it fulfills all my wants. One of the big things on my wishlist has always been a large grid of offline opponents, and PCars has totally come to the party with this. I love seeing such a large field of cars roaring past the camera and racing around the track in replays.
I'm in with PCars for the long haul,and am looking forward to the bug fixes and future feature sets and additional content that is still to come. Hype well and truly exceeded for me!

McKiernan
22-05-2015, 14:10
Despite the bugs and glitches I'm so happy to have this title on PS4. It is going to be the only tarmac racer in my collection, I have no need for any other because it fulfills all my wants. One of the big things on my wishlist has always been a large grid of offline opponents, and PCars has totally come to the party with this. I love seeing such a large field of cars roaring past the camera and racing around the track in replays.
I'm in with PCars for the long haul,and am looking forward to the bug fixes and future feature sets and additional content that is still to come. Hype well and truly exceeded for me!

Couldn't agree more, and to add to that I do believe it will only get better to.
http://media.giphy.com/media/EldfH1VJdbrwY/giphy.gif

ctzn
22-05-2015, 14:27
I love seeing these positive threads. SMS/WMD have done an outstanding job and I'm excited to see what's in store for the future.

VR-42
22-05-2015, 14:29
We the gamers were moaning like bitches every time the game was delayed so in part its out fault that the game is buggy, I guess it may have been delayed again but the flack would have been hard to take.
But even with all the bugs etc I am still LOVING IT and very happy to be playing it rather than another day on gt6
Thank you dervs

flymar
22-05-2015, 14:30
because it fulfills all my wants. So beware of the DLCs:D