PDA

View Full Version : GT3 Cars to gentle?

Psychomatrix
22-05-2015, 17:48
Please don't miss understand me. Driving in GT3 Cars is such a nice experience here in project cars. Suspension and geforces are great simulated. But when im to be honest I miss a bit the power of 500+ car when i'm exiting corners. I mean the cars don't have to oversteer and I know that the cars have a lot of downforce. But I think the cars are too gentle on the throttle even with driving ads completely off. I've I try to make donuts I don't really feel the power of this cars. I know that a lot of people love the GT3 Class and so I'm maybe alone with that feeling. but it will be interesting if other people here think so too.

D1rty Duck UK
22-05-2015, 18:14
I dunno the GT3 class of cars can be savage at times, many a times I've spun by being aggressive on the throttle

Umer Ahmad
22-05-2015, 18:16
Increase (slide right) ACCEL diff lock. Enjoy!

Pink_650S
22-05-2015, 18:17
Please don't miss understand me. Driving in GT3 Cars is such a nice experience here in project cars. Suspension and geforces are great simulated. But when im to be honest I miss a bit the power of 500+ car when i'm exiting corners. I mean the cars don't have to oversteer and I know that the cars have a lot of downforce. But I think the cars are too gentle on the throttle even with driving ads completely off. I've I try to make donuts I don't really feel the power of this cars. I know that a lot of people love the GT3 Class and so I'm maybe alone with that feeling. but it will be interesting if other people here think so too.

Ever tried the Z4? l dont find it to be THAT gentle! In fact, l have a love/hate relationship with it.

eracerhead
22-05-2015, 18:17
Keep in mind this specific class of cars was designed to allow gentlemen drivers (i.e. amateurs) to drive them at a reasonable race pace with a good sense of control. Which is one reason they use traction control, stability control and ABS whereas other similar series do not.

Psychomatrix
22-05-2015, 18:26
Increase (slide right) ACCEL diff lock. Enjoy!

Thanks :) the game offers so much options that it takes time to understand and setup the cars. But thats make it so special. By all the issues it's a great game.