PDA

View Full Version : Audi R18 TDI problem (SOLVED)

xcarlmx
22-05-2015, 21:29
When driving my first 24h race on le mans the audi r18 bottoms out all the time basically scraping the ground. I've tried raising the suspension as much as i can and setting the bump stop at max, but it still happens.

I've tried searching but couldn't find anything about this, so if anyone else has experienced this or knows a fix please let me know.

-carl

Bealdor
22-05-2015, 21:41
When driving my first 24h race on le mans the audi r18 bottoms out all the time basically scraping the ground. I've tried raising the suspension as much as i can and setting the bump stop at max, but it still happens.

I've tried searching but couldn't find anything about this, so if anyone else has experienced this or knows a fix please let me know.

-carl

Stiffen up the springs and dampers instead of raising ride height. That's much more effective.

xcarlmx
22-05-2015, 22:05
Stiffen up the springs and dampers instead of raising ride height. That's much more effective.

Thanks. Just did a test run and it worked great, now i just need to fine tune it before completing the race.

2000Viper
23-05-2015, 07:37
How do you adjust the settings on the xbox .. I use the wheel and it doesn't seem to let me adjust anything on the car except tire pressures and brakes?

xcarlmx
23-05-2015, 10:41
How do you adjust the settings on the xbox .. I use the wheel and it doesn't seem to let me adjust anything on the car except tire pressures and brakes?

You should get more settings by pressing LT/RT. Not sure where they are on the wheel but it might be the pedals? If not you can check out simracingtonight on youtube, they did a video explaining it.

ashasha
23-05-2015, 16:59
Yep, use the pedals to get to the other 50 pages of settings. :)

2000Viper
26-05-2015, 05:55
Found it thanks