PDA

View Full Version : safety car...

jonnotheone
23-05-2015, 09:04
I don't know if this has been said already but I'd love to see a safety car for big incidents and I'd like to see the AI make more mistakes and doing risky moves...I personally liked in toca that when you hit some drivers they would have a vendetta against you for next race or during the race you're in...

VulcanVFX
23-05-2015, 09:14
A safety car wouldn't be a bad idea but on the other hand I think it might get slightly annoying, would be worth testing though. As far as the AI I think they're fine, but that's just me, if you wanan see more risky moves and such try upping them up a bit, I play on 70% and they same to be pretty good but that's just my opinion.

jonnotheone
23-05-2015, 09:26
Lol IMO the ai are a little stupid I play on 90% an there the same as from 50% just faster lol but still drive like there on a scalectrix track lol..

IgorTheHunchback
23-05-2015, 11:01
The AI having some sort of vendetta is a dumb idea, this is a racing sim the AI should race you not turn the race into bumper cars.

d4ninho
23-05-2015, 11:13
safety car will help the cheaters, if your behind cause a crash and the gap to your opponent closes, sd with most racing games multiplayer is really were ppl should be playing, career mode is really a mde to help you get used to handling before going online.

get yourselves online in a league and you will enjoy it more

Mowzer
23-05-2015, 12:35
The AI having some sort of vendetta is a dumb idea, this is a racing sim the AI should race you not turn the race into bumper cars.

I'm with you on that one forza online just decent into carnage sometimes because some one hit someone else be it by accident or on purpose :(. PS BTW lobe the avatar titter ye not Mrs :).

IgorTheHunchback
24-05-2015, 00:02
I'm with you on that one forza online just decent into carnage sometimes because some one hit someone else be it by accident or on purpose :(. PS BTW lobe the avatar titter ye not Mrs :).

The Forza AI is terrible Ooh no, please, it's wicked to mock the afflicted!. I think Project Cars has the best AI I've ever driven against, it will be interesting to see if Turn 10 can up their game AI wise but anything that's not the bumper cars Forza 5 AI is will be an improvement.

Glad you like the avatar Ye may Titter. Titter ye may. :D

bkfount
24-05-2015, 20:44
I would like a safety car or just some way to simulate marshals picking up the trash after a wreck. Came around a corner that was littered with debris, cones, and barrier tires sitting in the racing line the rest of the race. It's really neat, but would like if it got cleaned up.