PDA

View Full Version : Two Weeks Since Release, Still Can't See Friends Progress

Ramshackle
23-05-2015, 10:02
Seriously, is this not bugging anyone else? I'd have thought this would be at the top of the list for things to be fixed by the dev team, but two weeks later and it's still not there. I've looked around the forum and can't find any info whatsoever on when this is going to be fixed... or even if it's going to be fixed.

Any chance of some solid info WMD members?

wraithsrike
23-05-2015, 10:10
Got to admit it doesn't seem to be geared to friends at all not even a friends leaderboard, maybe an over sight?

Ramshackle
23-05-2015, 10:24
Got to admit it doesn't seem to be geared to friends at all not even a friends leaderboard, maybe an over sight?

If you go to your driver network profile, it says in the bottom left corner "compare your solo and online stats and track career progress". Whether you're just supposed to compare your own offline stats to your own online stats, or compare with friends isn't too clear. But still, can't see any friends times on any of the leaderboards. This is really basic stuff for racing games.

Tobias
23-05-2015, 16:21
I registered here just to ask how can I search for best lap times of my friends. Right now Im searching manually and its so time absorbing. We actually have to talk each other if someone make some times. THen search entire leaderboard for it.

This is the only complain about Project Cars(game is absolutely brilliant) and I think its not hard to make a patch implementing search engine for nicknames or alternative leaderboard with friends only on the list. If you fix this I will buy every dlc from you:)

Ian Bell
23-05-2015, 16:23
Please add this to the request list mods.

wraithsrike
23-05-2015, 18:15
Please add this to the request list mods.

You have no idea how this post alone has made my day.

apexatspeed
23-05-2015, 18:18
Also you would think there would be an area that shows what lobbies your friends are in. That makes it so they don't have to go to the pit box to invite you during practice or qualifying.

wraithsrike
23-05-2015, 18:26
Also you would think there would be an area that shows what lobbies your friends are in. That makes it so they don't have to go to the pit box to invite you during practice or qualifying.

I'm.Only guessing but I reckon in the whole scheme of things things like this just got forgotten maybe, but as you can see above and through out the forum the main man is listening and being present, for a guy of his importance I respect that alot.

Ramshackle
23-05-2015, 21:08
Most of the people on my PSN friends list I met on racing games over the years. Project Cars is exactly the kind of racer that would have a whole bunch of us investing ridiculous amounts of time trying to top each other. Finding friends and downloading their ghosts to beat would add a whole new level of depth for me.

Dorny
23-05-2015, 22:14
Most of the people on my PSN friends list I met on racing games over the years. Project Cars is exactly the kind of racer that would have a whole bunch of us investing ridiculous amounts of time trying to top each other. Finding friends and downloading their ghosts to beat would add a whole new level of depth for me.

I maybe wrong but im guessing its the same for the PC and Console versions but you can find peoples times and download ghosts in time trial in the pc version