PDA

View Full Version : Show PSI in setups and not Bar?

C6ckneyGeezer
23-05-2015, 12:00
For tire pressure in setup menu is there anyway to use psi units and not bar?

Thanks!

Bealdor
23-05-2015, 12:03
Nope. Setups are metric only afaik.

C6ckneyGeezer
23-05-2015, 12:08
Thought as much. Wish there was an option for this, only racing game ive played where you cant choose, which is silly imo.

Add it to the to do list please devs, if you read this!

rocafella1978
23-05-2015, 12:14
how do you actually setup a vehicle before a race? can you change settings for qualifying and racing seperately? I have not figured this out, found how to change tire pressue before qualifying but not for race...?????

C6ckneyGeezer
23-05-2015, 14:03
Same here mate. Some parts of setup are just stupid imo. Games still lacking the most basic features..

Edit: also loading and editing setup are confusing as ahite in this game. The basic method of creating and naming would be great!

For example im trying to do the trophy for cali highway time and I setup a race and I can't load or edit the cars setup.....why????

LADY GEMMA JANE
23-05-2015, 14:06
I hate metric,
but still love the game

rocafella1978
23-05-2015, 14:28
Same here mate. Some parts of setup are just stupid imo. Games still lacking the most basic features..

Edit: also loading and editing setup are confusing as ahite in this game. The basic method of creating and naming would be great!

For example im trying to do the trophy for cali highway time and I setup a race and I can't load or edit the cars setup.....why????

i asked this also and tried to figure out, but no replies and I think setup load/ save does not make sense at all, also the fact you have to exit all the way to be able to apply changes, and there are no changes possible between quali/ practice and then before the race...??? why?