PDA

View Full Version : Community Challenge 3, Tune!

PeoplesChampion
23-05-2015, 12:45
Everyone, I work hard on my tunes ( I enjoy it, so I can't call it work ) and I enjoy sharing them with friends. Until we have a sub forum or designated place to share tunes, I will post them among all general posts.

The third community challenge has been my favorite thus far.. The car reacts well to subtle changes and I have come up with a formula that, for me, works well.. I would say this tune is for experienced drivers, as it requires some pretty dynamic driving knowledge to extract all that she's willing to give. However, the tune will give a performance boost for amateurs as well.. I am still working on it.. And I would like to make 1st gear a little longer for squirting out of those low speed corners, but I am limited to the tuning parameters offered in the game. I can make changes for those that need a bit of tailoring to individual driving styles. Send me a message and I will help you as best I can. NOTE: currently, the driver in 1st on the leaderboard is running a standard setup except for AERO adjustments.

Community Challenge 3 - Mercedes SLS AMG GT3 - Silverstone GP, dry, tune 1:

Tire Compound: GT3 Soft Slick

FL: 1.9 bar
FR: 1.9 bar
RL: 1.9 bar
RR: 1.9 bar

Brake pressure: 100%
Brake Balance: 62%
Brake Duct: 55%
TC Slip: 8%, adjust to your driving style.

AERO and Chassis

Front Downforce: 3.0
Rear Downforce: 11.0
Longitudinal weight balance: 52.5%

Alignment

Steering Ratio: 12.0:1

FL Camber: -3.3%
FR Camber: -3.3%
RL Camber: -2.8%
RR Camber: -2.8%

Front Tow: 0.0
Rear Tow: -0.1% Increase for straight line stability in increments of .1.

Ride Height:

FL: 83mm
FR: 83mm
RL: 91
RR: 91

Spring Rate:

FL: 300N/mm
FR: 300N/mm
RL: 240N/mm
RR: 240N/mm

Sway Bar:

Front: 52N/mm
Rear: 25N/mm

Dampers

Bump Stop:

FL and FR: 21mm
RL and RR: 24mm

Slow bump:

FL and FR: 13400 N/m/s
RL and RR: 10400 N/m/s

Fast Bump:

FL and FR: 10120 N/m/s
RL and RR: 9640 N/m/s

Slow Rebound:

FL and FR: 25750 N/m/s
RL and RR: 23350 N/m/s

Fast Rebound:

FL and FR: 10200 N/m/s
RL and RR: 10100 N/m/s

Differential

Limited Slip Accel Lock: 25% Adjust this to your liking. I can help you with adjustments.
Limited Slip Decel Lock: 25% ""
Limited Slip Preload: 100Nm

Radiator: 55%

Gearing

Standard gearing..

Engine

Fuel load: Adjust accordingly.

Brake mapping: 6

Restrictor: 36.8... "We don't need no stinking restrictors!"

LextersQuest
23-05-2015, 12:49
thanks for sharing, altough im not a experienced driver still will give it good go;)

Roger Prynne
23-05-2015, 12:53
Until we have a sub forum or designated place to share tunes

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/forumdisplay.php?117-The-Garage-Car-Setup-Talk

PeoplesChampion
23-05-2015, 13:02
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/forumdisplay.php?117-The-Garage-Car-Setup-Talk
Indeed. Though, I meant XBox specific tunes. No worries.

FA RACING 01
23-05-2015, 13:27
Thanks mate. Will put this up for test ASAP

morphee7
24-05-2015, 11:38
hiya im having an issue with he front left overheating on all the community events no matter how much pressure i put in the tire yet on online and carrer there not just wondering if your having the same prob

PeoplesChampion
24-05-2015, 11:46
hiya im having an issue with he front left overheating on all the community events no matter how much pressure i put in the tire yet on online and carrer there not just wondering if your having the same prob

Hello Moprhee,

I am, in fact, having issues with the front tires heating up rather randomly. However, it doesn't, atleast with this tune or stock tune, detrimentally affect handling. I think it has something to do within the game and is not your fault. When my front tire starts showing red, it usually ends up turning green in a matter of seconds or drives as though it isn't overheated. Even on a rwd car, it is usually solely, just a left front or right front tire and not both simultaneously.. Which leads me to believe it is something out of our control within the game.

morphee7
24-05-2015, 12:45
cheers for that i thought it was down to a glitch but thought id ask just incase im just gona set the car up with this tune and see how it goes

AdM1
24-05-2015, 13:41
Problem with tunes is that it can change how it feels dependant on the controller configuration too so may be worth posting that also.