PDA

View Full Version : Game needs big time updates

lsheen6212
23-05-2015, 15:26
1. Game won't start. After shutdown I have about a 75% chance of it not starting. Have to go to another game and then back.
2. If game starts I have about a 50% chance of races not starting. If I ask for new race and don't get a sound when loading new track it just won't work and I get to watch loading for ever.

Beyond the obvious this game is not ready for prime time. Why I have to spend hours trying to get a configuration that works is just wrong.

Fix the game. I spoke to the guy I bought the game from at EB games and he tells me that everyone that bought the game has problems.

Worst game on XBox One with potential to be a good game. FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah and the reason for this post, just attempted race on Monte Carlo track, just a pile up and you can't race. What a terrible terrible game, FIX IT!!!!

Ian Bell
23-05-2015, 15:30
1. Game won't start. After shutdown I have about a 75% chance of it not starting. Have to go to another game and then back.
2. If game starts I have about a 50% chance of races not starting. If I ask for new race and don't get a sound when loading new track it just won't work and I get to watch loading for ever.

Beyond the obvious this game is not ready for prime time. Why I have to spend hours trying to get a configuration that works is just wrong.

Fix the game. I spoke to the guy I bought the game from at EB games and he tells me that everyone that bought the game has problems.

Please learn to communicate better. This is an interactive forum, not one to come in yelling and ordering and talking rubbish. 'Worst game on Xbox One?'

You'll find if you follow the above things will work much better for you here.

Ian Bell
23-05-2015, 15:31
Actually, I've just read through all of your posts, it's a really depressing read.

really
23-05-2015, 15:38
RIP lsheen6212.

Andjem
23-05-2015, 15:39

Oh yeah and the reason for this post, just attempted race on Monte Carlo track, just a pile up and you can't race. What a terrible terrible game, FIX IT!!!!

a 'please' wouldn't go amiss would it?

Ian Bell
23-05-2015, 15:40
RIP lsheen6212.

Honestly friend, I don't think you're going to do very well in here. We've given you a lot of leeway but you simply can't give it a rest.

Seps1974
23-05-2015, 15:41
Actually, I've just read through all of your posts, it's a really depressing read.

Had to hold myself from posting a music video :devilish:

Now seriously, lsheen6212 give the guys some time to fix the bugs. Ian has stated several times they're working on it and that this game is a work in progress.

PuffballsRevenge
23-05-2015, 15:55
I cannot believe the level of unprofessionalism that the head of the studio shows when reacting to complaints of the game from paying customers. Yes OP used extreme hyperbole, but when a game is released that is obviously an unfinished product and bug ridden, frustrations reach a boiling point and the last person I would expected to react in such a childish manner is the head of studio. Is this the kind of professionalism we can expect from the rest of SMS?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8yAwlAUGPc

I just finished watching this video and came to the forums to check for myself and this is the first post I read. These are obviously frustrated paying customers Ian Bell but you are a head of the studio. Yes some may resort to name calling, but I would expect a head of studio to be professional enough to respect their customers.

Ixoye56
23-05-2015, 15:56

Try to reinstall the game "offline" then reboot Xbone and go online and install day-one patch, that fix alot of problem for me.

Ian Bell
23-05-2015, 16:01
I cannot believe the level of unprofessionalism that the head of the studio shows when reacting to complaints of the game from paying customers. Yes OP used extreme hyperbole, but when a game is released that is obviously an unfinished product and bug ridden, frustrations reach a boiling point and the last person I would expected to react in such a childish manner is the head of studio. Is this the kind of professionalism we can expect from the rest of SMS?

I just finished watching this video and came to the forums to check for myself and this is the first post I read. These are obviously frustrated paying customers Ian Bell but you are a head of the studio. Yes some may resort to name calling, but I would expect a head of studio to be professional enough to respect their customers.

I have nothing but respect for customers. But we're not going to sit around being abused and yelled at by the lunatic fringe, that does not equate to 'professionalism' in my book. A doormat maybe, certainly not a professional. I don't need to be here, I choose to be because I prefer to engage with our customers as 'people' not numbers on a spreadsheet.

Now, linking that silly out of context special won't help your cause.

Seps1974
23-05-2015, 16:07
I have nothing but respect for customers. But we're not going to sit around being abused and yelled at by the lunatic fringe, that does not equate to 'professionalism' in my book. A doormat maybe, certainly not a professional. I don't need to be here, I choose to be because I prefer to engage with our customers as 'people' not numbers on a spreadsheet.

Trust me, you guys allow a lot in here. On other forums for way less people are banned.

PuffballsRevenge
23-05-2015, 16:09

This lunatic fringe is a group of paying customers that have legitimate complaints. Yes they are not reacting in an ideal way but they are venting their frustrations. Instead of diffusing the situation you are essentially mocking them - paying customers.

I think you will find that we (and many other people) have different definitions of professionalism.

Pink_650S
23-05-2015, 16:13

This happens when people come here and have no idea whats actually going on between the developers and the community.
They are really understanding and patient, they're not blind, they know there are some issues. But they will act blind towards unconstructive criticism and moaning. Thats something l've learned over the past 2 weeks.

beetes_juice
23-05-2015, 16:14
This lunatic fringe is a group of paying customers that have legitimate complaints. Yes they are not reacting in an ideal way but they are venting their frustrations. Instead of diffusing the situation you are essentially mocking them - paying customers.

I think you will find that we (and many other people) have different definitions of professionalism.

The lunatic fringe needs to learn how to use the search button.

Luke Townsend
23-05-2015, 16:16

Actually I find the total opposite - It's incredibly refreshing hearing from the top guy without any of that diplomatic nonsense most companies seem to employ nowadays. I've played 150 hours now with so few problems I can count them on one hand. Maybe I'm lucky but tbh I think it's actually the other way around. Most of the many, many buyers seem fine with it and those encountering bugs (none of which are game breakers) are ok that they will be fixed in due course. I'm a professional coder and I know all programs have bugs in them (well all apart from the ones I write! :culpability: joke!)

Ian Bell
23-05-2015, 16:19

I dont know where I said I wanted to be 'professional'. This might be where you're going wrong. The whole notion of pandering to, placating and responding to disruptive users in a false corporate spiel goes against our whole ethos as a company. That's what people associate with 'professionalism'. Those of the lunatic fringe would normally be plain ignored, that's 'professional'.

ALL genuine issues are acknowledged, logged and worked on. That's my form of 'professionalism'.

You will find I've answered about 50 genuine questions so far today.

PuffballsRevenge
23-05-2015, 16:29
I dont know where I said I wanted to be 'professional'. This might be where you're going wrong. The whole notion of pandering to, placating and responding to disruptive users in a false corporate spiel goes against our whole ethos as a company. That's what people associate with 'professionalism'. Those of the lunatic fringe would normally be plain ignored, that's 'professional'.

ALL genuine issues are acknowledged, logged and worked on. That's my form of 'professionalism'.

You will find I've answered about 50 genuine questions so far today.

No you are right, you never said that you wanted to be professional and when I started this conversation I started on the premise that it was expected of a head of a studio. If you wanted to make it part of your business plan to be unprofessional and go around and mock those those who bring up legitimate complaints against your game then so be it, I cannot change that. Those who disagree with you get mocked, those whose agree and love the game get praised. Quite a dichotomy of users are developing on this forum and it is easy to see why.

I cannot abide by a company who mocks paying customers and I will no longer support this game or SMS because of this.

Thank you for the discussion.

Srt8 300c
23-05-2015, 16:31
Yes this game has some bugs and glitches, what game doesnt when first released?

Have some people forgotton the awful launch GTA5 had, the bugs and glitches that took Dice 12 months+ to iron out with BF4, Assasins creed that was never fixed and (dare i say) Witcher 3 laden with bugs?

Its sad that people seem to have lost patience and cannot wait until the patch is released...

For one i am truely grateful Project Cars has come to console-im sure the transition from pc to consle has been a difficult one, but i appreciate the effort. Especially as consoles have never seen a sim game this advanced....

If you are really having that bad a time, move on to another game and come back in a few weeks.

Personally i will continue to enjoy playing and very much look forward to the future patch.

Ian Bell
23-05-2015, 16:32
No you are right, you never said that you wanted to be professional and when I started this conversation I started on the premise that it was expected of a head of a studio. If you wanted to make it part of your business plan to be unprofessional and go around and mock those those who bring up legitimate complaint against your game then so be it, I cannot change that. Those who disagree with you get mocked, those whose agree and love the game get praised. Quite a dichotomy of users are developing on this forum and it is easy to see why.

I cannot abide by a company who mocks paying customers and I will no longer support this game or SMS because of this.

Thank you for the discussion.

Now, you're clearly rewording my words to suit some agenda you have. I can see you just want an argument.

You are one of those disruptive users I was referring to.

lsheen6212
23-05-2015, 16:39
I am 66 years old. I have been a developer for over 40 years and I am not part of the lunatic fringe. If I had ever replied to a customer (a paying customer) in the manner that you did I would have been fired. This game has many problems. I have every right to complain.

I am not yelling and if you cannot take criticism then perhaps you are in the wrong profession.

I showed the game to friends and they are all of the same opinion, it could be a great game but it really needs fixing. As I stated the place I bought the game has fielded the same types of comments from people who "bought" your game. If you think that you are just here because you "prefer" to it does not say much positive for the company that produced this game.

All that said what I really want is for the game to be fixed. As simple as that. A reply that the company was taking the comments of the people who have had problem would have been better than dressing me down for commenting on problems.

Lukeymonster
23-05-2015, 16:45
Sure the game needs some updates. Due to the great communication with the devs they are coming. I've never seen a head of studio in here directly working with the community. Just the other day somebody posted something like, "hey I'd like the ai difficulty to go in smaller increments." Ian was the first response and he said "I agree completely and I've asked the team to bring it down to increments of two." What game and forum have you seen the head of studio read a comment, walk over to the team and say hey let's change this, this guy is right? This is very unconventional and a real treat for fans of racing.

This post is the same exact post that's been posted numerous times already. Don't expect the team to spend their time taking the hundredth post barking the obvious update complaint seriously. Especially if new users are too lazy to search. "The game needs updates..." Seriously gripping stuff! These issues have been covered by the devs in the stickies and other posts, fixes are coming and we will all continue to make this game better long into the future.

MysterG
23-05-2015, 16:45
I am 66 years old. I have been a developer for over 40 years and I am not part of the lunatic fringe. If I had ever replied to a customer (a paying customer) in the manner that you did I would have been fired. This game has many problems. I have every right to complain.

I am not yelling and if you cannot take criticism then perhaps you are in the wrong profession.

I showed the game to friends and they are all of the same opinion, it could be a great game but it really needs fixing. As I stated the place I bought the game has fielded the same types of comments from people who "bought" your game. If you think that you are just here because you "prefer" to it does not say much positive for the company that produced this game.

All that said what I really want is for the game to be fixed. As simple as that. A reply that the company was taking the comments of the people who have had problem would have been better than dressing me down for commenting on problems.

On the internet "FIX IT!!!!!!" is yelling.

Ian Bell
23-05-2015, 16:47

I don't know what to say more than I've already done. We are accepting, acknowledging, collating, fixing and responding to all normally worded customer complaints, questions and issues. This was your post:

Now you can get passive with me here but FIX IT!!!!!! is yelling. Saying we're the worst game on XBox is hyperbole. We don't engage in discourse like that here.

Lukeymonster
23-05-2015, 16:56

So what makes your complaint so special that you couldn't just add to one of the other "this game needs updates" threads? Is it because your 66? Is it because you've been a developer for 40 years? Perhaps the friends you showed it do have more weight than the other people who have fielded complaints. Maybe your post will be the one that makes SMS hit the big red button that instantly fixes everything.

First round of fixes is with MS and more are already ready for the next patch. The team has been actively working with us long before your 13th post graced us with its presence. Be respectful and constructive and you might be surprised.

z3r0cool77
23-05-2015, 16:58
Not sure if I find it more an annoyingly scripted attack or just amusing to hear people throw their little nothing works, everything broken, fix it tantrums. Meanwhile I spend hours every night racing and have had nothing more than a couple of minor annoyance bugs that have for the most part all been acknowledged and are already being worked on. If the game isnt loading something is obviously wrong with your install. A "40 year developer" and you cant manage a clean install? Fix yourself before throwing around ridiculous unfounded complaints. Not to mention doing so in such a childish manner.

really
23-05-2015, 17:18
Not sure if I find it more an annoyingly scripted attack or just amusing to hear people throw their little nothing works, everything broken, fix it tantrums. Meanwhile I spend hours every night racing and have had nothing more than a couple of minor annoyance bugs that have for the most part all been acknowledged and are already being worked on. If the game isnt loading something is obviously wrong with your install. A "40 year developer" and you cant manage a clean install? Fix yourself before throwing around ridiculous unfounded complaints. Not to mention doing so in such a childish manner.

Honestly, you'd be complaining too if you had the same problems as these guys.

MysterG
23-05-2015, 17:20
Honestly, you'd be complaining too if you had the same problems as these guys.

Yes, but maybe in a more reasonable manner. That is all we ask.

z3r0cool77
23-05-2015, 17:26
I have the same game on the same console and yet I don't. When we're talking about a console game on identical hardware (with the exception of some ppl using external drives) these sky falling threads seem more than a little suspicious. Even if they aren't fabrications or exagerations there's no reason from a technical and factual standpoint that they can't be resolved on the users end. At a minimum there's no excuse for not seeking honest assistance and dealing with the issue in a mature manner. Especially from someone who claims to be a 66 yr old (I assume) software developer.

really
23-05-2015, 17:28
I have the same game on the same console and yet I don't. When we're talking about a console game on identical hardware (with the exception of some ppl using external drives) these sky falling threads seem more than a little suspicious. Even if they aren't fabrications or exagerations there's no reason from a technical and factual standpoint that they can't be resolved on the users end. At a minimum there's no excuse for not seeking honest assistance and dealing with the issue in a mature manner. Especially from someone who claims to be a 66 yr old (I assume) software developer.

I too don't understand why some people have massive controller issues and some don't.

But trust me, the complaints are not fabrications. Unfortunately I am one of the affected.

Ian Bell
23-05-2015, 17:30
I too don't understand why some people have massive controller issues and some don't.

But trust me, the complaints are not fabrications. Unfortunately I am one of the affected.

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bealdor
23-05-2015, 17:34

And nobody is denying that those issues exist. But constant bashing about the same acknowledged(!) issues again and again and again doesn't fix them any faster. It's just tiring for the devs and mods because their time gets wasted with this kind of posts while they could really use more constructive feedback instead.
Not to mention the personal attacks which are an absolute no go IMO.

MysterG
23-05-2015, 17:35
ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know it's not Friday anymore but

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pr3sBks5o_8

z3r0cool77
23-05-2015, 17:36

1. The guy didn't say anything about controller issues.
2. Controller sensitivity is hardly game breaking.
3. Even with sensitivity issues (the patch for which is already in MS's hands for approval) we ALL have the same controller issue and it only seems to be a very vocal minority who claim it makes the game "too hard" for them. Others of us are using the same controller with the same issues and are winning races well into subsequent seasons. Difficulty does not = broken.

Ian Bell
23-05-2015, 17:37
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od6hY_50Dh0

Espen S. Andresen
23-05-2015, 17:38
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od6hY_50Dh0

Is that what inspired the company name, Ian?

Ian Bell
23-05-2015, 17:39
Is that what inspired the company name, Ian?

Yes, but it was Tom's fault.

Wacky-Racer
23-05-2015, 17:46
To all at slightly mad studios, every game to my understanding is launched, and in my experience need fixes. Why individuals feel the need to throw their toys on the floor and be impatient is beyond me. The game you have made is what gamers have been looking for, it's bang on. A couple of minor bugs in my opinion do not over-ride the fact that project cars is awesome. I'm sure this title will live long in the gaming circuit. Thanks for producing a world class racer.

Bealdor
23-05-2015, 17:46
Yes, but it was Tom's fault.

Why am I not surprised... :rolleyes:

AsHeavenIsWide
23-05-2015, 17:52
OP you should try get a refund or just shelf the game until patches come out. No point stressing out over it. Pretty sure many people are in the same boat

jimithy
23-05-2015, 18:52
Had to hold myself from posting a music video :devilish:

Now seriously, lsheen6212 give the guys some time to fix the bugs. Ian has stated several times they're working on it and that this game is a work in progress.

That's the problem right there. How can you sell a game at full price that's a 'work in progress'?

really
23-05-2015, 18:52
Not to mention the personal attacks which are an absolute no go IMO.

Personal attacks?? Not too sure where that's come from...

So can someone clear up for me whether everybody has this issue or not. I remember back when the issue was first reported, we were told that SMS was having trouble replicating the issue. Which leads me to believe that not everyone is affected. Would be interesting for @z3r0cool77 too who seems to think that everyone is affected.

Bealdor
23-05-2015, 18:53
That's the problem right there. How can you sell a game at full price that's a 'work in progress'?

I think you're misinterpreting what is meant with 'work in progress' here.

jimithy
23-05-2015, 18:55
I think you're misinterpreting what is meant with 'work in progress' here.

If I can play the game for 2 hours and see 5 or 6 bugs, not including the controller issue, I'm not misinterpreting a 'work in progress'

really
23-05-2015, 18:55
1. The guy didn't say anything about controller issues.
2. Controller sensitivity is hardly game breaking.
3. Even with sensitivity issues (the patch for which is already in MS's hands for approval) we ALL have the same controller issue and it only seems to be a very vocal minority who claim it makes the game "too hard" for them. Others of us are using the same controller with the same issues and are winning races well into subsequent seasons. Difficulty does not = broken.

Not gonna respond to the first 2 cos I've said too much about them, but I'm pretty sure that not everyone is affected. Would be good to get it cleared up though.

mkstatto
23-05-2015, 19:00
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agile_management

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agile_software_development

Its how the world works.

SpeedFreakDTM
23-05-2015, 19:36
I dont understand why some people dont think they have a problem with their controller on the Xbox one. Ok they may have got used to the handling being very sensitive, but that doesnt change the FACT that they do not have the full extent of travel on the thumbstick.

Everyone on the X1 who uses a controller has this issue. The disc version is the same software as the digital version. So everyone has this issue. I have no doubt in my mind that all X1 players have the same controller thumbstick range problem as I do.

I managed to get into the top 20 on the Bavarian Challenge with the steering the way it is. So it is playable. But I have chosen not to play until the patch is out. I cant be bothered getting used to the way the game feels now, when the moment this patch is out, the handling will change. The cars will be smooth on smooth turns, and they wont spin out on me, as I will be able to apply the correct amount of steering to hold it or catch it.

But yes everyone on X1 has this problem. Some are simply dealing with it, some are complaining, some are just waiting for it to be fixed.......AND I am sitting here having withdrawls from gaming as I have no other game I wanna play.

Feedback.xbox.com - Thats the place to rant and rage because WE dont have the patch yet. Microsoft has it. We need to let them know, how urgent it is they get it out to us.
I bought their crappy console to play this game with my friends, if they take much longer, I can always sell it, and buy a PS4.

Thats what I told Microsoft.......why don't all you X1 users do the same.

https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/251647-gaming-achievements/suggestions/7912410-fix-lobby-for-project-cars - That needs some votes on it.

LADY GEMMA JANE
23-05-2015, 19:40
I'm patiently waiting, a Project cars fangirl
I like the x1 better than the ps4, simply because of forza, rather than drive club and GT

DBG
23-05-2015, 19:42
I'm patiently waiting, a Project cars fangirl
I like the x1 better than the ps4, simply because of forza, rather than drive club and GT
I'm sorry but Forza 4 ruined the series and Forza 5 killed it in my opinion! Forza 1 best racing game ever, so addictive plus my first ever console game! I'd rather have GT now.

LADY GEMMA JANE
23-05-2015, 19:43
I'm sorry but Forza 4 ruined the series and Forza 5 killed it in my opinion! Forza 1 best racing game ever, so addictive plus my first ever console game! I'd rather have GT now.
Horizon 2 is cool

DBG
23-05-2015, 19:55
Horizon 2 is cool

I liked Forza Horizon, but then again it was made by different people like Call Of Duty having InfinityWard and Sledgehammer etc. But Forza 3 was the start of new developers, Forza 2 didn't have the addiction its predecessor had and Forza 3 was good. Forza 4 was Forza 3 with better graphics but didn't seem as good due to the quality of games around it. Forza 5 was short, less cars and almost zero tracks.

mkstatto
23-05-2015, 20:02
Forza is tip of the dross of a game majorly backed by Microsoft can turn out. Its this decades project gotham, says the guy who's stupidly bought there past two consoles.

Haiden
23-05-2015, 20:04
It's called the lunatic fringe because they keep posting the same complaints over and over and over, clogging the lines of communication. At the very least, they could at least post their angry rants in one of the existing "known issues" threads, where other people are complaining about the same thing. But instead, they create new threads every single day, repeating the same issues over and over and over and over and over, like you know...lunatics. :rolleyes:

DBG
23-05-2015, 20:06
Forza is tip of the dross of a game majorly backed by Microsoft can turn out. Its this decades project gotham, says the guy who's stupidly bought there bast two consoles.

Woah woah, I got all my first two Xboxs for free and my Xbox One for 299. I think I did it well, plus if I had playstation I would've had to play the repetitive Gran Turismo, and no Project Cars....

ctd
23-05-2015, 20:09
It's called the lunatic fringe because they keep posting the same complaints over and over and over, clogging the lines of communication. At the very least, they could at least post their angry rants in one of the existing "known issues" threads, where other people are complaining about the same thing. But instead, they create new threads every single day, repeating the same issues over and over and over and over and over, like you know...lunatics.

You nailed it so well. If those clogging rectal guys didn't clogg every bit of this forum, everyone else could have immedite and hopefully correct answers to their problems. As situation is now that's not possible I'm sorry to say. To much energy is needed to cover those clog machines.

Bealdor
23-05-2015, 20:17
I dont understand why some people dont think they have a problem with their controller on the Xbox one...

Simply because not everyone experiences the XBOX ONE controller bug.

really
23-05-2015, 20:19
Simply because not everyone experiences the XBOX ONE controller bug.

Appreciate the clarification, thanks.

DBG
23-05-2015, 20:22
I did, my friend did but my other mate didn't. It's luck of the draw.

D1rty Duck UK
23-05-2015, 20:23
But the issue is those who jump on people who have the issue. I myself have it, ruins the game for me at the moment but it will be fixed.

It's there, it's been acknowledged so these people who imply we need to get better are the real issue.

really
23-05-2015, 20:25
Still clueless as to how the issue only affects some users and not others.

Anyone got any idea?

mkstatto
23-05-2015, 20:26
Still clueless as to how the issue only affects some users and not others.

Anyone got any idea?

Could it be the Xbox preview program? Or maybe the firmware of the controller?

DBG
23-05-2015, 20:26
But the issue is those who jump on people who have the issue. I myself have it, ruins the game for me at the moment but it will be fixed.

It's there, it's been acknowledged so these people who imply we need to get better are the real issue.

Set Steering Deadzone to zero, it can still be triggered but very rarely! :)

LADY GEMMA JANE
23-05-2015, 20:27
I have the issue, but I live with it in the knowledge that it will be fixed very soon

DBG
23-05-2015, 20:29
I have the issue, but I live with it in the knowledge that it will be fixed very soon

I doesn't happen to me anymore, it only seemed to really happened with karts anyway and in my opinion karts are heavily over-rated; they're dull but superkarts are okay.

neoprime85
24-05-2015, 01:03
a 'please' wouldn't go amiss would it?

REALLY!!?? Are you effing serious!!

You want a "please" from US!? How about you give us a "sorry", since ya know, we gave you our hard earned cash and in return we got a broken mess that we cant even play.

You want a "please" after that? You can go shove it where the sun dont shine! Its that type of attitude and ignorance that is ruining gaming, you OWE us a working product, saying please after giving you my money isnt even on the table.

Utterly astounding, and repugnant to even suggest such a damn thing!

Kebmel
24-05-2015, 01:16
Try to reinstall the game "offline" then reboot Xbone and go online and install day-one patch, that fix alot of problem for me.

Where can I find this 'Day One' patch?

it isn't posted anywhere obvious, does it come with the digital download????????????????

Kebmel
24-05-2015, 01:25

Yes, perhaps if I paid $25NZ instead of $115NZ for the digital download, which is all it is worth at the moment
and paid the remainder when all the bugs are ironed out I would be a happier chap.

z3r0cool77
24-05-2015, 01:39
Any one have a bigger bucket? A shame to waste all these tears.

Umer Ahmad
24-05-2015, 02:52
Also will close his thread in 10 minutes. Yes we all would like to have seen a higher initial quality on Day 1. Per Isn bell we are "days" away from a critical game-fixing adjustments for those players sufferin basic controller issues. There's no need attack each other

giulianbu
24-05-2015, 03:15
I know it's not Friday anymore but

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pr3sBks5o_8

ahahahahah too cute