PDA

View Full Version : Clean Racers.....

daddyboosive
23-05-2015, 18:06
Are there any on this game? Yet to actually have a decent race yet and it's pissing me right off! Getting rammed off the road, used as guide to corner with and players that deliberately speed back across the track after going off track to deliberately cause as much carnage as possible. This is the problem with the console. Not played on pc but I get the impression that only avid racing fan's play sums on pc. Making it a breeding ground for clean and fun racing. I may be wrong but that's the impression I get.

Are there any decent private lobbies active at the moment? Preferably fellow wheel users if possible.

lordymatsuo
23-05-2015, 21:03
Daddy welcome to www.matsuoracing.com had some good races tonight :)

Luke Townsend
23-05-2015, 21:39
Also have a look in http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/forumdisplay.php?124-Multiplayer-Event-Planning - plenty of private groups starting up interested in good, clean racing! :)

daddyboosive
23-05-2015, 22:20
Had some awesome races tonight. Really clean and fun. More of the same tomorrow hopefully ��

jenslaursen89
25-05-2015, 08:54
Please invite me jenner-benner46 to some clean racing.. If you find a good server..

So fucking annoying to set pole only to be rammed be all others in the first corner... and people who uses a mic and speakers so all you hear are there engine noice... Console gaming sucks for projct cars...

FoxMulder
25-05-2015, 09:44
Go into the lobby screen and mute them.. problem solved. :hopelessness:

KartKingCorre
25-05-2015, 09:53
Hi guys,

I play PS4 and absolutely LOVE Project Cars.. Yes sure it has a lot of bugs, but it has so much potential! A patch or two could make this game very complete (A BIG patch, that is..). Once the bugs will be removed, and some much needed changes are made, I hope they will focus on the next big problem and that is the online community ! Way too much ramming and dirty racing going on.. You cant even kick people out of your own server! (only votekick).. I want to be able to kick and even ban dirty players on the spot!

So the only solution for clean online races is private lobbies.. altough forcing manual gears helps to filter out the biggest noobs..
I usually play with a good friend, we both have the T300RS and we both are looking for good players to invite to some serieus private racing.. I'm talking GT3 30-60 minutes qualifying, 5minute warmup and a 20 - 30 lap race.. Damages off, mechanical failure off, ABS allowed, fuel and tire x2 for a one pit-stop race..
Leave your PSN account and a little motivation and I will add as friend. We are both from Belgium, land of Spa-Francorshamps!

lordymatsuo
25-05-2015, 12:14
Please invite me jenner-benner46 to some clean racing.. If you find a good server..

So fucking annoying to set pole only to be rammed be all others in the first corner... and people who uses a mic and speakers so all you hear are there engine noice... Console gaming sucks for projct cars...

Big enough letters lol :)

Join us on www.matsuoracing.com. If you want clean lobbies its on you to join us not us to add you :) we welcome all clean racers and are constantly making improvements to how we get races going.

djdest
25-05-2015, 12:20
Never race with randoms, build up a good list of friends you can trust

RedDave84
25-05-2015, 13:06
Just had a couple of races with the matsuo guys, great stuff. As soon as the kids go to bed I'm back on :D

daddyboosive
25-05-2015, 14:22
I'll be on tonight. Said to myself I wouldn't go on it this week with me not having my wheel with me. But I'm hooked and can't stay away lol. So the pad will have to do.

sickwititHD
15-02-2016, 22:17
www.SeetheAir.com wide verity of racing and good clean racing with rules... Races posted on web site with rules and posted results for the world to see with a great community forum.

SGETI
16-02-2016, 01:25
www.SeetheAir.com wide verity of racing and good clean racing with rules... Races posted on web site with rules and posted results for the world to see with a great community forum.

I just visited their site and was unable to find out. What nights and time do they race. thanks