PDA

View Full Version : There are other tracks apart from Spa you know!

Anything-but
23-05-2015, 20:41
What is the fascination with this one damm track? It's hard to find a lobby as it is without the majority being this one! Please everyone,throw some other tracks into the mix once in a while, it'll make your lobby a happier place. :)

*Bty, i`ve been there many a time to watch the 24hr bike race and it`s a awesome track (Eau Rouge is MUCH more impressive when your standing @ the base of it*

chart_e
23-05-2015, 21:26
and there is other cars than GT3 to

Linus27
23-05-2015, 21:28
Heaven's forbid if we ever get Sebring and more GT3 cars. My life will be officially over, lost in the virtual world :)

Luke Townsend
23-05-2015, 21:45
and there is other cars than GT3 to

Hehe, I agree! :) I love the slower, less grippy tintops, but GT3 seems to be flavour of the day.

Eric Rowland
24-05-2015, 23:55
Yep...Spa, Laguna, the Glen, Road America on the US servers. I don't know whether they're afraid of getting beat on a track they don't know or they're too lazy to learn a new track or just afraid of a challenge. I see them beg for the old familiar in the chat window. :hopelessness:

MillsLayne
24-05-2015, 23:58
I actually wouldn't mind ending up with a race at Spa. I've yet to race there, as it seems people mostly pick Monza, Nurburgring and Monaco. Not complaining, though, because they're a ton of fun to drive, especially Monza.

Shogun613
25-05-2015, 00:13
I think Spa is so popular because in my opinion it has the perfect mix of high speed sections, mid speed chicanes, elevation changes and 2nd gear sharp turns. Its definitely a fan favorite in almost every racing game.

yusupov
25-05-2015, 00:30
its a great track, but i agree its weird that its so universal...sadly i feel like this leads to ppl getting jaded & underrating/forgettting how great a track it really is due to all the exposure, sortve like what would happen when a group would have only one song from an album or their whole repertoire that got lots of mainstream/radio play. dont do MP but even i think itd be nice if there was more diversity.

Alan_Bernardo
25-05-2015, 02:45
What is the fascination with this one damm track? It's hard to find a lobby as it is without the majority being this one! Please everyone,throw some other tracks into the mix once in a while, it'll make your lobby a happier place. :)

*Bty, i`ve been there many a time to watch the 24hr bike race and it`s a awesome track (Eau Rouge is MUCH more impressive when your standing @ the base of it*

How 'bout creating your own server, ever think of that?

Alan

RareWhiteApe
25-05-2015, 05:45
Nobody would join his server because he won't put on Spa!

Anything-but
25-05-2015, 13:10
How 'bout creating your own server, ever think of that?

Alan

I do quite often at weekend during the day when it's quiet, but with everyone on of a evening unless your lucky your server doesn't get "seen" so no one ends up joining, so you either hang around and hope or go looking for somewhere to race!

Nobody would join his server because he won't put on Spa!

Actually i do, but only if the server needs filling up. :D