PDA

View Full Version : Fix bathurst downhill physics with m3 gt3 in rain, it's awful and unacceptable

fangiojr
23-05-2015, 20:46
Please fix this track pronto. It's very sad but this is so much better in forza because number one I can play it without horrible frame rate loss and just UNACCEPTABLE level of clipping (even with my graphics dumbed down). The physics in the rain are not consistent nor are they correct. Really just makes me want to quit trying to bother.

Whats the wise idea with career? How did you guys screw this up so incredibly badly?

as a guy who works in QA for a living spending time playing this game on single player is like puking in your own mouth.

who is manning this ship? anyone?

when you make people pay for a completely broken game that has been delayed forever, the least you can do is keep communication going with your customer.

Clearly it started out this way but SM can't fix or is still desprately hoping to find a work around for some major problems, hence why no communication. This is case, or it is fixed like they want you to believe and they can't bother doing anything to communicate with us about it.

Bryer
23-05-2015, 21:32
Please fix this track pronto. It's very sad but this is so much better in forza because number one I can play it without horrible frame rate loss and just UNACCEPTABLE level of clipping (even with my graphics dumbed down). The physics in the rain are not consistent nor are they correct. Really just makes me want to quit trying to bother.

Whats the wise idea with career? How did you guys screw this up so incredibly badly?

as a guy who works in QA for a living spending time playing this game on single player is like puking in your own mouth.

who is manning this ship? anyone?

when you make people pay for a completely broken game that has been delayed forever, the least you can do is keep communication going with your customer.

Clearly it started out this way but SM can't fix or is still desprately hoping to find a work around for some major problems, hence why no communication. This is case, or it is fixed like they want you to believe and they can't bother doing anything to communicate with us about it.

Plenty of communication from SMS! They have advised of things they are working on anD admit there are problems!

You would of found out if you'd read the forums before posting.