PDA

View Full Version : Triple Crown trophy not unlocking

kyhilbly
24-05-2015, 00:03
I went from Karts->SuperKarts->GT3->LMP2->Lmp1 (Zero-to-Hero unlocked at this point), winning every championship & completing the Invitationals along the way. I then completed (and won) the Formula A championship. At this point I expected it to unlock, but it did not. I'm now doing Formula C season. All of these are in the same career, so now I'm wondering if I missed a discipline somewhere? It's all a bit confusing, the tiers/classes & disciplines. Any advice appreciated.

Carlos81255
24-05-2015, 13:42
You need to be in Formula A, LMP2 or LMP1 and you need to do the same championship for 4 seasons to get this trophy

kyhilbly
25-05-2015, 02:09
I think you're referring to the defending champ trophy. For that you have to win the championship once then renew your contract for same championship for 3 straight seasons, which mean you have to win the same championship 4 times in a row. I'm talking about the triple crown trophy: Win 3 championships in three different disciplines & it must be in tier 3 or above. I'm trying to get it on a new career now since it still hasn't unlocked.

Carlos81255
25-05-2015, 07:19
Oh yeah sorry my bad I've got all the trophies except the community ambassador one that can't be achieved yet so it does work but saying that I think you should of got it by now unfortunately it's not clear enough on what disciplines you've done but looking at your first message I think your missing the touring discipline try the clio cup that's the only one I done that you haven't

kyhilbly
27-05-2015, 17:44
No problem Carlos, it unlocked after winning the Formula B championship. I noticed after getting all 8 endorsements that the hall of fame trophy popped, even though I have not "received all invitations" on the game career page.

Carlos81255
28-05-2015, 08:13
Yeah you just need I think 16 gold accolades for that one

MrStef85
28-05-2015, 08:14
I have it with the 50 podiums online trophy