PDA

View Full Version : Lap Time Size

transfix
24-05-2015, 00:04
Hey,

I have a 65" screen and find the lap times to small to read. Is there anyway to enlarge this or have another option of seeing my lap times? I almost crash just trying to read the numbers. LOL

Nivracer
24-05-2015, 22:34
Hey,

I have a 65" screen and find the lap times to small to read. Is there anyway to enlarge this or have another option of seeing my lap times? I almost crash just trying to read the numbers. LOL

Hit right on the d-pad (assuming you haven't changed that button), or temporarily configure a button to switch the lap time info. That will cycle the lap time info. That's what I had to do. It will show your 3 previews lap times along with your curreent. In bigger font

hkraft300
25-05-2015, 19:26
^+1

Some cars have a LCD steering/dash screen. Assign a button for the "Motec" display and that'll scroll through the screen for temps and timing info (car dependant)

transfix
26-05-2015, 01:26
Hit right on the d-pad (assuming you haven't changed that button), or temporarily configure a button to switch the lap time info. That will cycle the lap time info. That's what I had to do. It will show your 3 previews lap times along with your curreent. In bigger font

Yeah I use that display however its the other info I'd like to see e.g. sector times.