PDA

View Full Version : While we are looking at bugs in the game......

Helmethead1031
24-05-2015, 00:22
Not sure if this is a bug or was omitted before release but noticed this today....when racing in open wheel cars, I'm not feeling the wind in my face. Not even a little bit. I realize the workaround for this is to just put a box fan in front of me, but it takes away the sim factor for me......;)

Just kidding....loving the game!

Lars Rosenquist
24-05-2015, 07:17
I have my kids waving towels in front of me, but at around 2:00AM they start complaining about sore arms and wanting to go to bed. Very immersion breaking. :(

(j/k of course)

Neil Hopwood
24-05-2015, 07:19
Not sure if this is a bug or was omitted before release but noticed this today....when racing in open wheel cars, I'm not feeling the wind in my face. Not even a little bit. I realize the workaround for this is to just put a box fan in front of me, but it takes away the sim factor for me......;)

Just kidding....loving the game!

I know your joking but it has been done on PC using the telemetry API to control the fan speed.

Helmethead1031
24-05-2015, 12:55
I have my kids waving towels in front of me, but at around 2:00AM they start complaining about sore arms and wanting to go to bed. Very immersion breaking. :(

(j/k of course)

Great use of your kids time! I may have my kids stand in the room. When I slide into the grass, they can throw dirt in my face!

townnet
24-05-2015, 15:35
I know your joking but it has been done on PC using the telemetry API to control the fan speed.

Any info to build this stuff?