PDA

View Full Version : [NOT HERE] Any chance of getting my money back?

Griffinator233
24-05-2015, 02:21
This game never should of been released being this bad. Out of all the games I have played this has to the worst release of a game.

Mark Quigley
24-05-2015, 02:27
Have you played Big Rigs Over the Road?
I don't think you have played Big Rigs Over the Road.
Big Rigs Over the Road is the worst game ever.

:D

Other than that I can not help you.

Chadspeed
24-05-2015, 02:28
It's the worst for me on the Xbox One at least. Not a good sign of things to come, but it's a smaller studio and they don't have as many resources as the huge companies. I'll wait for a patch and see. No u can't get ur money back.

Umer Ahmad
24-05-2015, 02:56
Refund? Not here, sorry. Talk to your retailer.

That said, we are "days" away from an important XB1 patch if thats any consolation to you.

Griffinator233
24-05-2015, 02:57
It's a sad day when games r released like this. If we as the buyers let it happen it's just gonna lead to it happening more and more.

MULTIVITZ
24-05-2015, 03:23
I thought I had missed out on the games development, I heard about it a few years ago and kept an ear out for its release. The clue is in the title, it really is. Once you see the acronym all becomes clear. It tells you in the game to come on here, so I did, and I'm so glad I did. I got upset over a combination of things, things I thought could have been avoided. Turns out we, as a community, have an almost blank canvas to work from. And from what I've seen and experienced, this little venture is working. Its taken this long for something great, now the doors are open for those who are intrested to establish a game that guarantees satisfaction. All the content decisions we make now will go through to the next one, making the whole process alot better for all. Even then nothings set in stone. The team's determined to get control devices working realistically, so we won't be disheartend through playerbility, the tyre physics are the best. Its only an issue if YOU make it one. Could Watch dog give the game extra exposure? I don't think it needs it. But marketing needs to be done honestly these days, what have we got to lie about. The pit crew are is training, didn't you see them on Youtube?

Griffinator233
24-05-2015, 03:31
I'm on xbox not pc. From the sounds of it we got the worst of it. I did talk to my retailer witch is Microsoft. They said u talk to u guys and now I have. I really thought from all hype about this game that it was gonna be a great game but I noticed a ton of issues in the first 5 mins of playing the game. So glad I didn't spend 400 on a force feedback wheel for this game.

Umer Ahmad
24-05-2015, 03:34
Yeah but he's on PC :D but posting in the xb1 subforum?

Griffinator233
24-05-2015, 04:07
I'm on xbox one the other guy doesn't know what he's taking about

Neil Hopwood
24-05-2015, 04:08

your profile says PC

Umer Ahmad
24-05-2015, 04:15
It's the default if you dont change it. Figured he was in the right place.

Budski
24-05-2015, 04:44

The 'platform' field of your profile says PC, people will get confused by that, obviously.

medicemtp
24-05-2015, 07:25
I just dont see how so many think this game is so bad...sure it needs a couple patches for some things that are not right..but with the correct controler settings it does well...i dive without asst..and do ok....not the fastest im sure..but im having alot of fun with this game and thats all you can ask for in a game...im not having the frame drop issue many people are talking about and i run 40 car races some times..hope for the ones of you that are a patch can fix it do you all to can see how fun this game can be

MULTIVITZ
24-05-2015, 08:25
I run 31 car races on my ps4 and it loads up faster than anything I've seen lately. I managed to turn the exposure up to brighten things and it's beautiful. The games setup for wheels, so come on here and find some controller settings better than default. It don't lag when there's loads happening on the screen, ever. The game's a game, I've only had it a week and had lots of little things get improved already. I spent years on xblive putting up with there flagship racing series, promise after promise. I think you're going to have to wait a bit, hopefully not to long. The state of the art glitziest network will have any issues you have with the game sorted in good time, you did agree to their terms and conditions after all.

Griffinator233
24-05-2015, 14:55
U should play it on xbox then. I've seen frame rate lag (in single player 20 car races) , bad controls, sometimes bad AI, choppy sound not mention the fact that while using a headset u lose all sound including party chat while braking, etc. I'm not on here just to bash the game but come on I shouldn't have to make a bunch of adjustments to make a game playable and even if I get the controller set up that's doesn't fix all the other issues. Like I said before I really thought this game would be better then Forza. I watch several video showing how good this game watch before it came out then to find out all the things that are wrong. The people that hyped this game up made it worse cause we all expected a great game out the box and it's far from it. And for those who r saying I'm on pc because of my profile I changed it for u. I would think posting in the xbox one section would be enough but I guess not

Lars Rosenquist
24-05-2015, 16:00
I shouldn't have to make a bunch of adjustments to make a game playableYou shouldn't, and that's why patches are on the way. We know it sucks if you happen to be one of the victims of bugs that spoil your enjoyment, just hang in there for a bit.

IR Madman
24-05-2015, 16:47
I can't play the game as it is and that sucks but when it's fixed and yes I'm sure it will be at some point it should be a great game. We have to give these guys a chance to fix the game it will probably take more than one patch so be prepared for that. I'm just hoping it's drivable "for me" after the first patch so I can get in some wheel time

dappaaaax1
24-05-2015, 17:23
"Days" lol been weeks

mkstatto
24-05-2015, 18:08
This game never should of been released being this bad. Out of all the games I have played this has to the worst release of a game.

You clearly didn't get SimCity or Battlefield 4 on release then!

Ian Bell
24-05-2015, 18:52
Yes, if you promise to leave the forum.

PM me your receipt.

Seps1974
24-05-2015, 19:02
Can I have my money back too? :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIaqB7hdxKo

Ian Bell
24-05-2015, 19:03
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vwNcNOTVzY

m3rlow
25-05-2015, 04:30
Wish I wouldve bought it for Pc.

nissan4ever
25-05-2015, 10:13
OMG people, chill out. The patch 1.3 will fix a lot of things. Patch 1.4 will have game performance basically on par with PS4 version. Just give it time.

I absolutely love this game. I can't get enough of playing it.

RetroNooB
25-05-2015, 10:39
Have you played Big Rigs Over the Road?
I don't think you have played Big Rigs Over the Road.
Big Rigs Over the Road is the worst game ever.

:D

Other than that I can not help you.

Statistically speaking the worst game ever made was Atari's E.T. theres even a documentary on it called "Atari Game Over" :cool:

PAUL Y0UNG
26-05-2015, 11:03
I would say Goat Simulator is miles worse!

Ian Bell
26-05-2015, 11:05
Another call for Big Rigs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rikTiT2OwqQ

dustyjo
26-05-2015, 11:54
http://youtu.be/mB1zWEhgrLs