PDA

View Full Version : [No] Ps4 Patch update?

micgrech
24-05-2015, 03:09
Hi guy and gals!

Just after an update if anyone has heard anything about when a patch will be released on the ps4 for project cars!

I have the Thrustmaster t500rs and waiting for the issues to be fixed for this wheel.

There are a few issues with the game but my view is that it's really enjoyable to play!

Cheers

MULTIVITZ
24-05-2015, 03:14
A couple weeks I heard, but it may be sooner!

andyparks
24-05-2015, 08:51
Buy a console and become a beta testers

micgrech
24-05-2015, 10:44
Buy a console and become a beta testers

I already have a ps4 console!

TheLethalDose
24-05-2015, 10:56
Next time when you make a thread like this, please include a question mark as you just filled me with a big feeling of disappointment :(

andyparks
24-05-2015, 12:00
I all ready have a ps4 and fed up of buying unfinished games

tmitch45
24-05-2015, 12:29
Please Please please can we get some news on this. All we want to know is whats been worked on and when we can expect patchs. This will stop lots of the threads that are appearing to irritate WMD members at the moment!

Roger Prynne
24-05-2015, 12:32
Guys there are plenty of threads about this.... please do some searching before making identical threads as it clutters up the forums.

tmitch45
24-05-2015, 15:49
Guys there are plenty of threads about this.... please do some searching before making identical threads as it clutters up the forums.

I know its annoying but I think its the lack of any information to us which causes people to keep creating threads. Surely guys there is something to report back to us regarding the issues other than there is a patch coming. I mean the guys much have prioritised which bug are most serious and therefore which ones they are fixing first? I the patch due out this week, next week, in a month. I guarantee if there is an official announcement these threads will stop.

Saying a patch will come just isn't cutting it, neither are the helpful be patient comments, we have been patient through all the dalays.

CPS-3
24-05-2015, 15:54
And when the patch is finished, test it thoroughly so we don't have to be the testers again.

Rob Prange
24-05-2015, 15:58
I know its annoying but I think its the lack of any information to us which causes people to keep creating threads. Surely guys there is something to report back to us regarding the issues other than there is a patch coming. I mean the guys much have prioritised which bug are most serious and therefore which ones they are fixing first? I the patch due out this week, next week, in a month. I guarantee if there is an official announcement these threads will stop.

Saying a patch will come just isn't cutting it, neither are the helpful be patient comments, we have been patient through all the dalays.

Console patches need to clear the manufacturer's certification process, the timing of which SMS can't influence at all.

There's noting else to be said right now, thread closed.