PDA

View Full Version : What career tier/class are the Nordschleife/Rising Sun/Starlight Glen events in?

mjcobley
24-05-2015, 04:37
I had assumed the GT ones would be in the Endurance class but after finishing the European season and starting the Worlds, nothing has shown up

Thanks in advance

mjcobley
24-05-2015, 22:04
I had assumed the GT ones would be in the Endurance class but after finishing the European season and starting the Worlds, nothing has shown up

Thanks in advance

Anyone?

mjcobley
25-05-2015, 23:42
Still lost. I'm wanting to get all the invitations but it's impossible without these events

Mrbrown33
25-05-2015, 23:47
I think you have to win the Invitations And series To get more

mjcobley
25-05-2015, 23:50
They show up on my calendar and I dont have any invitations for them, so I'm inclined to believe they are part of a series

Mrbrown33
26-05-2015, 00:03
I know some times the dates are for the next season of your career

mjcobley
26-05-2015, 00:10
They're career races. They run on weekends, they have an entry in the 'results' tab, they appear in the calendar with no invitations. I would just like to know which class/series I have to race in to do them

aceofknaves
29-05-2015, 12:55
hello - unsure if you have found your answer yet but i completed the 'tri nations' cup in GT class (endurance races). I won the competition and after that i was able to enter the watkins glen twilight event and after that i completed 12 hrs of nords -

however i found the 12 hours really difficult as my qualifying crashed which made me start at the back of the pack of 30 cars! very frustrating overtaking the AI on that track, eventually i got past them all only to loose it on a kurb and smash my rear into the barrier which resulted in suspension damage - i had to crawl around the entire track back to pits - overtaken by every car - to then try and overtake them all again - rather inevitably i wrapped the car again and i lost all patience with it and simulated it. Nords is very difficult!

Teno1878
03-07-2015, 14:26
hello - unsure if you have found your answer yet but i completed the 'tri nations' cup in GT class (endurance races). I won the competition and after that i was able to enter the watkins glen twilight event and after that i completed 12 hrs of nords -

however i found the 12 hours really difficult as my qualifying crashed which made me start at the back of the pack of 30 cars! very frustrating overtaking the AI on that track, eventually i got past them all only to loose it on a kurb and smash my rear into the barrier which resulted in suspension damage - i had to crawl around the entire track back to pits - overtaken by every car - to then try and overtake them all again - rather inevitably i wrapped the car again and i lost all patience with it and simulated it. Nords is very difficult!
That unlocks lotus class of 74 thanks for that