PDA

View Full Version : Okay I want him sacked

wraithsrike
24-05-2015, 08:54
Enough is enough I want the idiot fired.

How many times can this numptie drop my frigging wheel nut?

I've had the whole team looking for it but no joy it must of rolled down a drain, the guy is a liability, I've come to the conclusion he's not dropping them at all but is infact sealing them and selling them on EBay.

If he drops one more I want no no I demand a code is written enabling me to run him over.

Fearless1885
24-05-2015, 09:11
Are you drunk or is this a thing?

TheLethalDose
24-05-2015, 09:13
Enough is enough I want the idiot fired.

How many times can this numptie drop my frigging wheel nut?

I've had the whole team looking for it but no joy it must of rolled down a drain, the guy is a liability, I've come to the conclusion he's not dropping them at all but is infact sealing them and selling them on EBay.

If he drops one more I want no no I demand a code is written enabling me to run him over.

Strange...I have the exact same problem.

There is only one logical explanation, must be some sort of highly organised wheel nut cartel behind all of this.

If we don't act quickly, next it will be sump plugs going "missing" also.

OppaErich
24-05-2015, 09:19
Looks like you got rid of him and he sneaked into my team. :eek:

TrevorAustin
24-05-2015, 09:25
Its related to how many negative comments you've made on the forum.
Umar admitted it so it's true. Im being nice now and my wheel nuts are good and battery fixed.

wraithsrike
24-05-2015, 09:28
Guys there's clearly a gang of them, you need to be vigilant, and I suspect the crew chief is in on it too as I detected a slight chuckle he his voice when he told me I was going to be delayed.

I did peer out of the car but my entire pit crew had vanished my thoughts were they've legged it after-the nut thief, I would of joint in with the chase but I no doubt would of slipped over in the first few hundred yards.

wraithsrike
24-05-2015, 09:30
Its related to how many negative comments you've made on the forum.
Umar admitted it so it's true. Im being nice now and my wheel nuts are good and battery fixed.

Lol I don't make negative comments best money I've spent in a while , I'm just having a laugh.

wraithsrike
24-05-2015, 09:51
Are you drunk or is this a thing?

Oh he's out there buddy, and be in no doubt he's coming for ya, your nuts will soon be on EBay.