PDA

View Full Version : Second Screen

Carlos81255
24-05-2015, 12:13
Does anyone know if the second screen works on PS4? Or if there will be an app for it soon? Pretty sure all the apps on the market at the minute are only for pc it would be awesome to get the telemetry and lap info on my tablet.

Liquid7394
24-05-2015, 13:18
I don't think it does. Download the PS app and try it.

Rug22
24-05-2015, 13:22
I asked about apps for us ps4 peeps and was told they won'tbbe happening, which is a shame.

If that's the case hopefully SMS add extra data collecting into the game for us as some of that extra data is awesome to have.

Even simple stuff like comparing lap times and how the tyres are dying per lap

Carlos81255
24-05-2015, 13:32
Yeah I've got the playstation app and the second screen does nothing but if you go onto playstations page it says for a game to support second screen it needs to support remote play which project cars does support so maybe in the future we will see this feature working

Fanatest
24-05-2015, 14:17
This is a feature I miss most from the PC version (well apart from all the issues)
The last racing game I saw that utilised the second screen effectively, was Horizon on XB360. It used tablets as a satnav. It was a fantastic addition.

Seeing RPM/SPEED, track map or even just delta etc on the second screen app/Xbox app would be a great addition to the game.

Carlos81255
24-05-2015, 14:23
Yeah I really thought that this would be a feature in this game as the project cars home page it tells you about the second screen and the apps you can use for it but nowhere on thier home page or on the app descriptions does it say for PC only and yes I am down about 12 lol

jimmyb_84
24-05-2015, 14:28
I can confirm remote play works as I use it regularly, I haven't tried second screen but apprently nothing happens, I have asked for a telemetry support via Vita in suggested features.

Hopefully if enough of us ask for it, it might appear