PDA

View Full Version : MATSUO RACING(PS4)

daddyboosive
24-05-2015, 12:21
So I managed to get my Fanatec working as well as can be for the moment but bored of racing in the career races. So I thought what the hell.... I'll take to online races to test my skill or lack of, against fellow racing enthusiasts. After a few races though I quickly realised that maybe not all players quite understand the correct racing etiquette, lines and braking zones. With frustration and anger quickly building. I came on here in search of like minded individuals. Looking for close but clean racing and up pops a thread from LordyMatsuo. Inviting players to join his new site to organise private lobbies for clean racing. Growing desperate, I decided to take the plunge. Not knowing what to expect. Would be just as frustrating or would I biting off more then I could chew? Not being able to compete at their level... However, I was over the moon when racing with all the guys in the lobby. Had some fantastic races with the guys. Bumper to bumper stuff, clean racing and no deliberate blocking on the straights etc. Even if someone spun out or made a mistake. When coming back on track. They would do so with caution so not to disrupt the fast approaching cars.

Thank you for the races Lordy, ruins, stanley, takedown, bruce and all the other lads that were involved. Top notch racing last night!

I have a video here. It is fairly long as it was a 10 lap race but theres plenty of action in it to keep you entertained. All players are real and not AI. Lordy(green Aston) and I were battling pretty much from start to finish. Wheel versus the pad! There were even a three car battle for first place at one point. Please watch, like and leave a comment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G_hiIlDgXU

lordymatsuo
24-05-2015, 14:41
Loved it mate, especially the annotations lol.

daddyboosive
24-05-2015, 14:56
lol took me an age to actually edit and upload it to youtube. It was stressing me out lol. Wish you could upload clips of more then 20mins on the PS4. They need to increase it.

choite
30-08-2015, 17:06
i have attempted to join your racing website and the website does not work? do not know why it would just keep going back to the register page and never sent an email. now it says i am blocked for trying to register multiple times. whats good with that?