PDA

View Full Version : Any plans to put the Modified Car Pack on sale in the future?

dungeonseeker
24-05-2015, 15:28
Title says it all. I really want the Atom Mugen!!!!

Spirit X
24-05-2015, 15:42
Judging by this (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?25062-Pre-order-Digital-Edition-Modifed-Car-Pack-clarification) thread, I'd say the answer is yes.

Does anyone know if and when the Limited Edition DLC pack will be on sale though (I'm in the UK)? I've asked a few times but no reply.

mantukas334
24-05-2015, 15:46
it doesnt make sense if something called "limited edition" comes on sale

Spirit X
24-05-2015, 16:05
Then perhaps you can explain why it is on sale as part of the standard digital download in the UK? That's not really terribly limited is it?

And arbitrarily placing a 'limit' on a piece of digital information is a convoluted marketing strategy that will do little but cause arguments. It's not limited. A book is limited. A steel case is limited. Something you can copy and paste to your heart's content is not.

When faced with the choice of either going through the rigamarole of selling my copy and then buying the digital version or just being able to spend a couple of quid on a little upgrade pack....I think all would agree the latter makes more sense. It ain't rocket science.

Robbo-92
24-05-2015, 16:10
As I can't see anywhere to pre order the limited edition for Wii U at this moment in time I certainly hope the limited edition cars become available as DLC as well.