PDA

View Full Version : Career progress lost?

Kuzmov
24-05-2015, 17:33
Hello guys, I am a reader of the forum, but I did not post till today. First of all, I would like to say that the game is incredible, I love it! I think it needs a little tweaking, but let's hope it will happen someday.
Anyway, my problem is this:
I was playing the game for a few days with everything going okay. The last time I closed the game(and console) I was at the end of season 3. I started the game today and when I chose to go Career it said that I reached the end of the season and that I should sign a new contract to continue. Meanwhile, there's nothing in the results section and nothing in the inbox. At the same time the progress is saved in the Driver Network Profile - it says how many races I've done, how many I've won, etc etc..
Is there someone else with the same problem and do you think it's a problem with the game itself or with the console?
Thank you in advance and keep riding! The game is excellent

K.

vglnte102
24-05-2015, 18:06
I ran into this as well. Once I had a choice under calender to close the season and I could accept a new offer in the inbox. Another time I couldn't finish the season, or accept anything....figured it was just another problem. I've also noticed under calender you could abandon a season. That option has disappeared as well.

Kuzmov
24-05-2015, 19:06
Reinstalling the game or removing your profile doesn't work. Just mentioning cause I tried it..

Kuzmov
25-05-2015, 19:30
*UPDATE*

So.. today I decided to leave the old saved game and start a new career. I start from season one and then I quit the game and the console. Now I started the game and BAM! - again! Progress lost.. "You have reached the end of this season. Please review your contract offers and sign a new contract to continue with the next season of your career" (photo attached)
I f*cking love this game and I'm terribly disappointed that I just can not play it. It was okay for a few days and then this. I hope an update will fix this because it is really annoying..204469

Pirategenius
25-05-2015, 19:42
Silly question have you swapped problem files? I thought I'd lost my progress but I didn't realise I was on my sons profile. Signed into mine and it was there.

Kuzmov
25-05-2015, 19:57
Silly question have you swapped problem files? I thought I'd lost my progress but I didn't realise I was on my sons profile. Signed into mine and it was there.

mm no, I am the only one playing unfortunately. And I tried signing on a few times.. the same result.

Pirategenius
25-05-2015, 20:08
Ahh sorry I couldn't help. Hopefully one of the Devs have an answer

Kuzmov
25-05-2015, 20:12
Thank you :) I hope they react too :culpability:

Zly_Tomaszek
26-05-2015, 09:55
hmm.. i think ubroke ur Profile.. so if u want to start a new career u have to delete ur saved Profile from all devices.. i mean from xbox and cloud cause zhe cloud one will be also broken allready..

i had a diferent Profil Problem who didn`t let me continue my career after i tried to save a 3 hours race replay..

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?23544-Lost-profile-data&highlight=Lost+profile+data

So deleting ur Profile from all devices will help u and u can start a new career or just wait if WMD-Team help u..

Kuzmov
31-05-2015, 16:33
hmm.. i think ubroke ur Profile.. so if u want to start a new career u have to delete ur saved Profile from all devices.. i mean from xbox and cloud cause zhe cloud one will be also broken allready..

i had a diferent Profil Problem who didn`t let me continue my career after i tried to save a 3 hours race replay..

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?23544-Lost-profile-data&highlight=Lost+profile+data

So deleting ur Profile from all devices will help u and u can start a new career or just wait if WMD-Team help u..

Thank you! Can you please explain how to delete the cloud profile?

Snowowl
31-05-2015, 16:55
BEFORE doing anything regarding your Cloud Save, please read the Xbox Support information so you're sure that's what you want to do: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/games/cloud-game-saves-faq

The BEST way to make sure you've synchronized your Save properly, is when you decide you're finished with your gaming session, use the Big X button to place your game in the largest viewing panel on the Xbox One Dashboard. Once there, use the triple-lined button (left of the X button on your controller or beneath the A button on a Thurstmaster TX) - formerly the Start button on the Xbox 360 - and select Quit from the pop-up menu.

If you're not using that method, you're jeopardizing your Cloud save every time you shut down the Xbox One itself, because you have not properly quit the game itself.

sdas venom
31-05-2015, 17:04
Yes I have day one addition and mine will only let me get so far in the game. When I get to a certain point it will not save or load. The game will delete all save game data not only with project cars but it has also deleted my other saved games as well. It also has deleted movies and music. I called Xbox support they did a scan for any viruses or bugs on my system and showed up none. It started doing this since I have been playing. I have uninstall and reinstall 3 times and today is the third time I'm frustrated and in need of assistance please. I know you guys are very busy. I down loaded the patch however it doesn't help with my issue. Its sucks because I really love the game can you guys help

Snowowl
31-05-2015, 18:33
I would be back in contact with Xbox Support with all those issues. It sounds like the system, not any individual game.

Kuzmov
31-05-2015, 19:46
I would be back in contact with Xbox Support with all those issues. It sounds like the system, not any individual game.
Thanks for the answers. I did that and now we'll see. I started a new career and tomorrow I'll try if there's any change. To Snowowl - I contacted them but they weren't of any help, unfortunately..

justonce68
02-06-2015, 08:29
This is down to turning off your console before the game progress has saved properly. There is no need to reset any profiles, its Xbox related not the game, You will just have to start a new career.

alanmax
02-09-2015, 22:06
I have the same problem. Message says I have reached the end of the season and I must sign a new contract but there are no contracts to sign. Also all my stats for the previous season have been wiped. I tried starting a new career (why should this be necessary?) but after entering my name and nickname etc. the Next button is locked. HELP!!!!

jbjs40
04-11-2015, 22:28
My son and I have shared a profile and have two separate careers saved within that profile. I was on my 11th season and he was on his 6th. Yesterday I qualified for Le Mans in GT3 class world endurance. I was looking forward to it this morning and had set aside 2 hours and we were going to race 1 hour each in the same car. But when we started the game this am the game started kind of hesitantly and we got the opening screen and we couldn't find his profile name and our games both careers were missing. We are on xbox one. I looked for it the whole time and came to the conclusion that his profile and mine were lost. That's quite a bit of a downer. Anyway is there some way to retrieve our profiles? Thanks

AirMichuPichu
06-11-2015, 19:50
Hi all;
Today lost profile history when the game crash... I have the Xbox One (lastest firmware) and Project Cars last update too. On this Update more problems for me, crash constantly and freeze. My only solution it's restart and continue, but, TODAY NO :(
HELP PLEASE!!