PDA

View Full Version : online lobbies

KingBantam
24-05-2015, 17:52
been waiting a while to start a race however no one seems to join.... how do your promote the lobby and is there any way of seeing more than the 20 on the home page? Great game is I could get other to take part.

IrideGravity
24-05-2015, 18:39
been waiting a while to start a race however no one seems to join.... how do your promote the lobby and is there any way of seeing more than the 20 on the home page? Great game is I could get other to take part.

That's normal. This is how you promote them.
No one here understands why the same 20 lobbies show up all the time, but that is accurate as to what's happening, and likely people are not seeing your lobby, so promote here when you go online.

KingBantam
24-05-2015, 18:47
Ok thank. .. online now and waiting

owenmorris
24-05-2015, 19:21
Ok thank. .. online now and waiting

Join us at 22.00. UK time racing at Azure GT3 15 laps but no more than 15 litres of fuel in car, you must take a pit stop.

lordymatsuo
25-05-2015, 08:27
Join our community we have a growing member list, clean racers and race most evenings. Details in my signature

Beatminister
25-05-2015, 09:50
People often shy from joining public lobbies, because there is so much nonsense going on in them.
Create a private lobby at certain times and promote it here in the forum, then interested people can become your friend and can invite them. And/or become a member of a race club yourself that way, like the Ayrton Senna Memorial Race Club which I started. Event will be announced on Wednesday, race is Friday. Look out for the thread.