PDA

View Full Version : Project CARS on PS Vita

John Hargreaves
24-05-2015, 22:07
Does anyone out there have any feedback on how this plays on PS Vita? Please share any thoughts/reviews/feedback if you have tried it.

MysterG
24-05-2015, 22:14
Pretty much the only reason I bought it on PS4 was for remote play.
I use assists and map throttle and brake to shoulder buttons and set to auto and have few problems. Takes a little time to get used to it but is playable IMO.

jimmyb_84
24-05-2015, 22:20
I use remote play a lot (during coronation street)

I use a controller while on the vita (I know I shouldn't) Didn't think about mapping. I cannot play online the controller cuts out and I wasn't going to re map.

I find it extremely difficult to read anything on the menus easily but generally it transfers amazingly well, maybe a vita HUD mode could be useful.

John Hargreaves
24-05-2015, 22:20
Cool, I have a vita and will no doubt get a ps4 in due course. Does it capture the pCARS feel? I played Gran Turismo on the PSP to death, and I always thought it suited the format.

jimmyb_84
24-05-2015, 22:52
Do it you won't be disappointed, I get emersed even more will the headphones in, providing you have a strong internet connection the graphics don't suffer at all.

Abberjam
25-05-2015, 00:18
My only grumble is that there is nowhere really effective to map the clutch. I use L3 on the DS4 but on the Vita the rear touch is just not tactile enough for such a consistent button-press. The other go-to would be the 'X' button, but rolling your thumb over the buttons for a smooth change is just not possible on either the DS4 or the Vita. Consequently I revert to auto clutch for remote play.