PDA

View Full Version : Ps4 patch update thread closed!

micgrech
24-05-2015, 22:16
I am pretty annoyed that my thread created yesterday has been closed!

I started this thread as i do not have the time to go through pages and pages of forum threads to find out information of when a patch is going to be released for a game that was released with major issues such as wheel and or controller issues when they should have been tested in the first place. I like many others on here have a real job and game for fun so time is limited!

I am angry because i chose to support the game and developers by purchasing it. I shouldnt therefore be treated like crap and have my forum thread closed without any reason, especially when the moderators on this forum could easily post a sticky thread on the forum detailing what items are being looked into for the patch and expected submission dates to Microsoft and playstation.

If you are going to treat your customers in this regard how about offering us a refund of our hard earned cash!

Remember we chose the right thing to support you and not pirate the game like many others do so a bit of loyalty to your customers would be nice!

madmax2069
24-05-2015, 22:25
And another pointless topic. Probably the reason why your other one was locked.

Blackvault
24-05-2015, 22:26
Was closed I believe due to the answer being given. Closing this one as it serves no purpose.

Pete