PDA

View Full Version : setting up free play

Lethal 556
25-05-2015, 01:10
Was setting up some laps on free play to run when the NBA playoffs are on commercial break and when I go to setup it won't let me change number of laps and any of the other settings. They are all locked and can't for the life of me figure out as to why. Any help would be much appreciated thanks in advance

Kinna39
25-05-2015, 01:35
Free practice shouldnt have restriction on the number of laps... set yourself free

Lethal 556
25-05-2015, 01:49
Free practice shouldnt have restriction on the number of laps... set yourself free
Yes I agree BE FREE! As it is set to 250 laps default I'm not looking to change number of laps but I can't change them if I wanted to. I can't adjust any settings they all the the lock symbol next to them. All I can do is RB and change the conditions such as weather and time of day

hewd
25-05-2015, 03:06
I don't really see why there would be a need for that, free practice is just practice, nothing is saved so it does not matter how many laps you drive. You can quit the session any time you want, if you want more settings just create a race weekend. Then you can choose how many laps you want and a lot more. Free practice is mostly useful for learning tracks and tuning imo.

Lethal 556
25-05-2015, 03:28
I don't really see why there would be a need for that, free practice is just practice, nothing is saved so it does not matter how many laps you drive. You can quit the session any time you want, if you want more settings just create a race weekend. Then you can choose how many laps you want and a lot more. Free practice is mostly useful for learning tracks and tuning imo.

Once again, I'm not looking to change the number of laps but wood like to add some AI to fill the track a little but that option is locked

hewd
25-05-2015, 05:54
Once again, I'm not looking to change the number of laps but wood like to add some AI to fill the track a little but that option is locked

You can do exactly that in quick race weekend.

Lethal 556
25-05-2015, 12:49
You can do exactly that in quick race weekend.

I understand that, if i was looking to do a quick race weekend then I wouldn't have needed to start this thread once again I'm curious as to why the settings are locked on FREE PLAY

Bealdor
25-05-2015, 12:53
I understand that, if i was looking to do a quick race weekend then I wouldn't have needed to start this thread once again I'm curious as to why the settings are locked on FREE PLAY

Setup a quick race and set the practice session to 90mins. There you have it, practice with AI.

Olijke Poffer
25-05-2015, 18:35
Setup a quick race and set the practice session to 90mins. There you have it, practice with AI.

That's the way I do it indeed.