PDA

View Full Version : Race Department.com Racing Leagues

Dynomight Motorsports
25-05-2015, 03:03
Race Department is a large forum for a Sim Racers. With the introduction of Project Cars, Race Department is looking for a few good Drivers, that would like to race in Organized Leagues for Xbox1, PC, and PS4.
We currently have a few spots left for a BTCC (British Touring Car Championship) Series (GT3 Cars)on the Xbox1. Feel free to check it out, and sign up for a Driver Licence (Its Free) and race with People you know and Trust in an Organized League for Points and Championships. Most importantly have fun! ;)

Link is in my Signature!

Acksios
25-05-2015, 09:02
Seems interesting! I'm kinda new to league racing so got some questions: I have seen the calendar, what if I can not join all the races? Is that an issue? Thx for the info!

Dynomight Motorsports
27-05-2015, 21:57
No worries, Mate. There is a Sign up for the Championship Series, then there is Individual Sign ups for each race. Some people can't make all the races due to Global Scheduling, and personal obligations. You can even sign up as a Reserve if space runs out, and make any races you want if you just want to try it out. I recommend a wheel, as we try to make the experience as close to Sim as possible running anywhere from 1-2 hr races.

Acksios
28-05-2015, 04:41
No worries, Mate. There is a Sign up for the Championship Series, then there is Individual Sign ups for each race. Some people can't make all the races due to Global Scheduling, and personal obligations. You can even sign up as a Reserve if space runs out, and make any races you want if you just want to try it out. I recommend a wheel, as we try to make the experience as close to Sim as possible running anywhere from 1-2 hr races.

Thx for the info, will definitely try this in the wkend. I'm driving with the tx wheel and have some experience in SIM racing so 1 to 2 hours sound great :)