PDA

View Full Version : Game freezes after exiting community event

Tekkart
25-05-2015, 10:20
Every second time I exit the community event with a time under 2.04.xxx the game freezes and didn't save my fastest time. I have to restart the game....

justonce68
26-05-2015, 10:27
Same problem here, its a bit random, but very frustrating when you have bettered your lap times

Jezza819
26-05-2015, 17:42
Does the background music disappear whenever your game freezes? Just a gray screen with rotating symbol?

Ricardo Rickovery
26-05-2015, 20:13
I understand the frustration. My game freezes while racing. It goes to resume, always in a curve and shifting. Anyone else

Tekkart
26-05-2015, 21:38
Does the background music disappear whenever your game freezes? Just a gray screen with rotating symbol?

No saving symbol, music stops the file is not playing to the end you Can hear that. No gray screen, its the screen after pause the Game and exit the Game you Can see the time table. Normally you see the rotating symbol but in this case not.

Srry for bad grammar

Tekkart
26-05-2015, 21:43
I understand the frustration. My game freezes while racing. It goes to resume, always in a curve and shifting. Anyone else

I am not frustated �� I love the game and for now I can live with the bugs! I know its for some gamer not playable but for me its ok. I know the patches are coming... For me its now much better than forza and I played forza 1-5. It's the better game for "real" racers!

Jezza819
26-05-2015, 22:04
No saving symbol, music stops the file is not playing to the end you Can hear that. No gray screen, its the screen after pause the Game and exit the Game you Can see the time table. Normally you see the rotating symbol but in this case not.

Srry for bad grammar

The reason I asked is that is how my game would freeze. Music would vanish, screen would go gray and just leave the rotating symbol in the middle.