PDA

View Full Version : Setup for Caper Stock Car

Gui Bolzan
25-05-2015, 11:26
Dear pilots OK? could someone share setup for the car Caper Monterey Stock Car?

Track - Willow Springs International Raceway
Car: Caper Monterey Stock Car

Project Cars - Xbox One

Thank you!!!

GUI BOLZAN

PeoplesChampion
25-05-2015, 11:27
Hello, Gui Bolzan

What track and weather? Also, I will need to know your driving style and what you want out of the car. When you decide what track you want, we can work on suspension, aero and gearing.

I will get you set up.

Gui Bolzan
25-05-2015, 11:46
Willow Springs International Raceway

PeoplesChampion
25-05-2015, 11:57
Ok.. I can come up with a tune, but it won't be as good as it could be if I don't know what you want out of the car. Do you use assists? Are you using the controller or a wheel? Do you want the car razor sharp or mostly balanced? Tell me about your driving style and I will do my best.

Gui Bolzan
25-05-2015, 12:21
First thanks for the attention.

The 3 days ago I did pause the track got top 7 more I saw you could improve a lot but I have no knowledge in improvement of the cars.
I use the xbox control to play the assists that I was using was traction control and stability control. Another thing I realized when using ABS didn't feel much difference in relation to the time because using ABS or not does not affect the time.

I realized also that this car at this track and get out much back, and this track has some irregularities that cause the car is skipping.

More if I have to use some improvement to cancel these assists no problem have to adapt to the car.

Would you like a car to make time on this track.

Hugs

Gui Bolzan
26-05-2015, 11:01
Good Day Riders.

Yesterday I managed to improve the longer there's still something missing in the tuning of improvement, maybe aerodynamics, tire pressure don't even know I'm on my way.

I managed to make 1:17: 5

Hugs!!!

PeoplesChampion
26-05-2015, 11:04
Hey Gui,

I'm still working on your tune, friend. Don't think I have forgotten about you.. I just like to put out a good product before my name goes on it. I should be done by the end of the day.

Gui Bolzan
26-05-2015, 12:27
Hey, PeoplesChampion

Relax configure these cars must be complex does not heat the head, and no need to hurry while you do the improvement I'm practicing the stroke this track

Again thank you for your attention ...:D

Hugs!!!

Spirit X
27-05-2015, 22:35
I'm eagerly anticipating thi setup! Having trouble getting the stockcar sorted out.

PeoplesChampion
27-05-2015, 23:33
I'm working on it, guys.. I promise. The standard tune is very good and I'm having trouble getting stable gains that don't hurt the overall balance of the car. This is a tough one.

NBRacing16
05-06-2015, 02:11
The Caper Monterey is one of my favorite cars in Project Cars. I have a pretty good setup that I have made and am currently using

diesel97
05-06-2015, 02:16
The Caper Monterey is one of my favorite cars in Project Cars. I have a pretty good setup that I have made and am currently using

Do mine sharing ?

Vitamin R
05-06-2015, 13:21
Move to tuning forum?

NBRacing16
09-06-2015, 17:42
I think that I have a pretty good tune but it may not fit your style but it works with me and you can try it