PDA

View Full Version : Real Tracks to Visit?

Dookie Possum
25-05-2015, 13:36
I just got in to racing outside of NASCAR about 2.5 years ago when I started following Formula 1 and some MotoGP. I've been to a handful of NASCAR races and are really fun, but watching F1 makes me want to travel the world and see some of the races in person. Spa, Monza, Speilberg, Silverstone, etc. Those are the well known circuits, but let's say I get a chance to visit Great Britain/Europe, what are some "must see" tracks/events?

Roger Prynne
25-05-2015, 13:39
Have a look at this..... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_motor_racing_tracks
and scroll down to United Kingdom.

jimmyb_84
25-05-2015, 13:47
There are literally hundreds of must see tracks,

Nurburgring 24hr
Le Mans 24hr
Any Blancpain Edurance race (all classic tracks) Spa, Monza, Silverstone

Moto GP Jerez would be a great atmosphere, F1 has died a little it's very expensive for not great racing. If you want to see F1 you should go to COTA (circuit of the Americas)

I also noticed your in Atlanta, I'd highly recommend Petit Le Mans at road Atlanta great race and event.

Dookie Possum
25-05-2015, 13:53
There are literally hundreds of must see tracks,

Nurburgring 24hr
Le Mans 24hr
Any Blancpain Edurance race (all classic tracks) Spa, Monza, Silverstone

Moto GP Jerez would be a great atmosphere, F1 has died a little it's very expensive for not great racing. If you want to see F1 you should go to COTA (circuit of the Americas)

I also noticed your in Atlanta, I'd highly recommend Petit Le Mans at road Atlanta great race and event.

That Petit Le Mans is on my wishlist! Braselton isn't far, and I do enjoy the prototype/GT clashes on the same track!