PDA

View Full Version : Why no screenshot mode in replay on PS4?

MaestroGarcia
25-05-2015, 15:25
Hi,

Is there a way to take a screenshot within the game during a replay? You can only take a screenshot in the garage or live in a race???
I want to be able to take my created screenshot in a replay so I have time to play around with the camera.

It seems you can do it on the PC?

Any advice or is this feature not in PS4?

Thanks
MaestroGarcia

madmax2069
25-05-2015, 18:18
You can take a screen shot with the share button while the replay is running (either pause the replay and hold share button, or pause the replay and hold the share button (depending if you ise the default share button settings).

But there is currently no way to take a screen shot using the in game replay system itself right now. But you can change the camera positions of the car to the out side camera pause the replay and move the camera around the car (you cant move it around in auto cycle view), then use the share button to take a screen shot (without all the blurring going on).

MaestroGarcia
25-05-2015, 18:25
You can take a screen shot with the share button while the replay is running (either pause the replay and hold share button, or pause the replay and hold the share button (depending if you ise the default share button settings).

But there is currently no way to take a screen shot within the in game replay sysyem itself right now.

I know that but that is not the same. In the PC version you can take a screenshot in a replay change the camera in any position change effects and so on. Using the share button you ca only take a scrreenshot not changing camera angel for closeup and so on.... that is complete bulll

madmax2069
25-05-2015, 18:41
I know that but that is not the same. In the PC version you can take a screenshot in a replay change the camera in any position change effects and so on. Using the share button you ca only take a scrreenshot not changing camera angel for closeup and so on.... that is complete bulll

You can change the camera position (rotate it around the car, and raise and lower it, but you cant zoom it in or out, or add effects and whatnot)

This is the only way to do it within the repay right now on console.

MaestroGarcia
26-05-2015, 05:26
You can change the camera position (rotate it around the car, and raise and lower it, but you cant zoom it in or out, or add effects and whatnot)

This is the only way to do it within the repay right now on console.

Hi,

Can you pause the replay and change the camera angle how you want? I don't mean changing cockpit view etc I mean changing the camera totally free.
You can do that on the PC version but are you sure you can do that in the PS4 version?

Thanks