PDA

View Full Version : Option to adjust A.I difficulty

Que73
25-05-2015, 20:10
Sorry if there is a thread covering this elsewhere but can't find it using the search. When I first started PC I lowered the A.I difficulty, just while I was getting used to the controls, I'm winning all the races in career mode too easily now and want some stiffer competition. I now can't find the option to adjust the A.I anywhere in the options menu. Could someone point me in the right direction please. Ps4

madmax2069
25-05-2015, 20:15
If your in career mode (when you're at the calender and select a event) there will be a screen that shows up giving you the options to enter, stimulate, session length, oponents skill (this sets the AI difficulty).

On race weekend move the highlight toto the far right option (setup the event) it will be the fourth option down.

Que73
25-05-2015, 20:19
If your in career mode (when you're at the calender and select a event) there will be a screen that shows up giving you the options to enter, stimulate, session length, oponents skill (this sets the AI difficulty).

Thanks madmax2069. Found it! Always just press enter on that screen to start race didn't read further down.

Que73
25-05-2015, 20:32
Tried first race after adjusting A.I from 50 to 60 and it seems to have messed with my handling rather than improved A.I skill level. I had driven qualifying session at A.I 50 no problems, changed A.I to 60 for the race and my kart feels like it driving on ice! Anyone else experienced this? Will do some more testing.

Mahjik
25-05-2015, 20:39
Tried first race after adjusting A.I from 50 to 60 and it seems to have messed with my handling rather than improved A.I skill level. I had driven qualifying session at A.I 50 no problems, changed A.I to 60 for the race and my kart feels like it driving on ice! Anyone else experienced this? Will do some more testing.

Likely the race temperatures are different which will affect your amount of grip. Adjust the AI level will not affect the player's physics.

worldcitizen1919
31-12-2015, 06:24
Lowering the difficulty as I'm new to this game changed it from being unplayable to very enjoyable.

worldcitizen1919
31-12-2015, 06:26
Likely the race temperatures are different which will affect your amount of grip. Adjust the AI level will not affect the player's physics.

I've been driving on ice all day yesterday since I bought the game but once I came across this thread and lowered the difficulty now it plays EXACTLY like Forza 6 except a real sim with opponents that are clever. I'm using an XBox One Controller.